Regals mugging in view of public

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He had his gun out in attack stance. I don't really think he is going to get banned. You kinda broke 3.4 yourself. You just made the cop try to arrest you so you could try kill him or kidnap him. You are also in a public car park which is also near a Police Department. Swat would of seen you most likely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You put no effort into this, I literally have no idea what is going on...
The cop shouldn't have shot while being surrounded and gunpoint from behind.
The guy shouldn't have tried that cheeky stuff in public.

Reaction score
From what I see, it seems like you guys were trying to bait this whole thing into happening by repeatedly harassing the cop (Video doesnt show reason as to why you are doing it)
When you guys repeatedly punch him from behind and gang up on him 5-1 I can clearly understand his reasoning as to why he would pull out his gun.
I also dont see why you thought it would be a good idea to pull a weapon on an officer, who by the way has already called for backup, is close the PD and already has a weapon out in attack stance.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

When you said you had him gunpointed I thought he literally didn't have his gun out and he just pulled it out, but he already had his gun out in attack stance when you pulled yours out and even though his gun is only a pistol he still managed to kill you and also he shot you around 2 times before you actually started to shoot. Also he had already called for backup and was kinda forced into the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.