I'm Sorry

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I pretty fucked up this year. You probably know me as a post whore or a shit cop but I am actually trying to be good. I'm sorry to everyone who I ruined RP for, or to those who hate me... That may only be because of my age but anyways, I think I am going to find a game that fits me better now, and come back in a long time (maybe not) when I'm more mature.

So to whole community, SORRY.

Reaction score
Before you try to raid, check the windows. They were not barricaded and you could've ruined our RP and drugs by raiding without a valid reason. The barricade was not blocking the window, and yes, you fucked up by breaking 3.4 and you kept running over me when I had a gun pointed at you. Good Job. Learn the laws and you can become better.

Reaction score
Got a good game for you there ;)
maxresdefault.jpg

Just kidding. I Never really talked to you much or roleplayed with you much so i can't say im one of your "Haters". As far as i've heard you need to read the laws and rules again and get a better understanding of them. And i gotta say i agree. If you don't understand the laws and rules you will quickly make it boring for other people.

Reaction score
You are going to leave a great community and a great game because one group of idiots dislike you/things that you do? Bad move. Rather than leaving, fix your appearance with other players, don't back out of the problems you have...

Best of luck in the future anyways.

Reaction score
Rather than run away from your problems, be the bigger man; be noble and put your hands up and admit you made mistakes. Then learn from them. Go back to basics; read the laws and rules again and re familiarize yourself with our ethos. An apologetic thread is a good start, but you actually need to admit and apologize to the individuals you did wrong. Leaving solves nothing, trust me.