Community Suggestion Remove ASDA org from leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remove ASDA org from leaderboards
Suggestion Description: delete or wipe the ASDA order from the leaderboards. plenty of online games do this once a player is caught cheating examples include counter-strike, old school runescape, etc.
No one likes playing against someone who an unfair advantage

Why should this be added?:
- it will keep the competition clean and this is integral to the leaderboard system

What negatives could this have?:
- the members of members who didn't cheat may will lose their org level

Reaction score
+1 rep needs to happen it's unfair on clean orgs to compete with cheaters

Reaction score
Your forgetting that not all of them cheated people who are still in the org deserve to remain on the leaderboard

Reaction score
I think this is very fair any body especially org leaders that cheat anything associated with the leader boards should be removed , this goes for any org, its important to keep the leaderboards clan, people work very hard to get up there and to have cheaters cheat tp get there hurts a lot.

Reaction score
Your forgetting that not all of them cheated people who are still in the org deserve to remain on the leaderboard
refer to the negatives and other games like csgo would derank you if you played with cheaters even if you didn't know

Reaction score
it would be that case if it wasn't the actual org leader and others, But it was If the Org Leader is Cheating The Org Lowkey should Be removed and i understand if it was just the org leader but it was multiple of them not just org leader, and plus what's to say there is others cheating to that havent been caught. This Should Be Considered.

Reaction score
i wouldn't be upset if my Bonnano org gets removed for serving 2 months of my 5 month ban i'd just accept it and move on. it didn't take too long for the Bonnano org to hit the top 10 or 20 (don't remember the full details been way too long since i've played)

Reaction score
i wouldn't be upset if my Bonnano org gets removed for serving 2 months of my 5 month ban i'd just accept it and move on. it didn't take too long for the Bonnano org to hit the top 10 or 20 (don't remember the full details been way too long since i've played)
Big difference between 10-20 compared to 1st

Reaction score
4 out of the many members were banned, I'm sure the players who had no involvement would not be happy
Then Why dont the ones who didnt cheat make a new org its obv that the actual leader was cheating how deep does it go its not fair to the other orgs playing farily that a high ranking org with a cheating leader stays up there makes no sense, They people who wernt cheating should make a new org simple as that the progress that was made that was made before they got banned should be either removed or deleted since u cant judge how much that was the org should just be deleted, not saying how many other cheaters are still in there that didnt get caught.

Reaction score
Then Why dont the ones who didnt cheat make a new org its obv that the actual leader was cheating how deep does it go its not fair to the other orgs playing farily that a high ranking org with a cheating leader stays up there makes no sense, They people who wernt cheating should make a new org simple as that the progress that was made that was made before they got banned should be either removed or deleted since u cant judge how much that was the org should just be deleted, not saying how many other cheaters are still in there that didnt get caught.
We're the only ones that used it. I agree it is an unfair advantage and it obviously not clean competition but I don't think the viewmodel content was making the difference between us and other orgs. Just my opinion

Reaction score
Big difference between 10-20 compared to 1st
bro when i was banned they didn't let me transfer my org to a friend just make a new org and move on why do you wanna work for a boss who can't come back to the server? they already done enough damage to the community as active members who engage in lots of PVP while cheating. I know it sucks but i'm sure you and your boys can bounce back it's not even that grindy to level back up and hell it can be another reason to be more active to catch back up. the leaderboard system isn't that old why would you want to keep it tainted?

Reaction score
Now your assuming that just because the leader cheated that other members did as well. To my knowledge ASDA is a very large organisation which have gained levels from many different contributions of players, not just the ones who cheated. It would simply be unfair to make the genuine players restart from scratch.

Reaction score
I'm in two minds of this

A. Yes several notable members have admitted and shown the cheat they used (in itself is a yikes to how)

B. However the main point earners were not part of this cheating, and are highly skilled players.

My proposal would be to remove the exp/score earnt by any of the cheated banned players, and assign asda a new leader going forward

Reaction score
Now your assuming that just because the leader cheated that other members did as well. To my knowledge ASDA is a very large organisation which have gained levels from many different contributions of players, not just the ones who cheated. It would simply be unfair to make the genuine players restart from scratch
And Its Completely Unfair to the other orgs not just them, and to assume that there may be other cheaters that may of not been caught is just common sense to assume, it should be at least considered to remove some of their score may not delete the whole org but at least open to the ideas of it.

Reaction score
Aloo solo carried the org to rank 1 stop crying lol. We used a viewmodel/animation model made by an active perpheads dev. It gave an advantage yes. The guns I would mostly use (g3a3, as50's ETC) arnt even effected by this lol. Just cope. We accepted we did wrong and when questioned by @Dank owned up to it. We did what alot of perp players did but on a bigger level

Status
Not open for further replies.