Remove bank spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There are many people hanging out on fountain spawn, making people spawn in a bank. But there's a problem with that - Bank Robbery Hostage Situations. Sureley they don't happen often in real life, but they sure are routine here. I suggest you remove that bank spawn point.

Bow

Reaction score
Finally people will stop dragging me to the robbery as a hostage when I'm still loading .
+1

Reaction score
If you have just loaded and are caught in the middle of a bank robbery, you are allowed to exit ASAP, do not hang around longer than necessary. Even though guns are pointed at you, more than likely, you are allowed to leave in this instance. Also the whole aspect of hostage taking for robberies will probably be removed soon due to excessive failure, and admins having to be involved with nearly every one of them which means we can't focus on other areas as easily, nor can admins RP themselves if called to the same place each 20 minutes.

Reaction score
I think it's a problem - because many people can trick police officers, who weren't paying attention. Simply removing this spawn, or moving it outside of bank, will solve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.