Remove players props for building defences that are against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i mean have you seen the state of the server nowadays? literally every base you raid has about 7 headglitches, 40 different aids props which direct movement and some form of one-way defence

if you haven't recently raided on the server you wouldn't be accustomed to this and therefore wouldn't see the need for it

Reaction score
bruh having been victim to having my props moved multiple times because of a "change in prop rules" that isn't even written, I don't want staff to have power to decide whether or not I should lose thousands of dollars in defenses just because they deem it bad

just make an AR and then job done, you get your money back and they most likely get a warning or ban

Deleted member 4116

why not remove every prop besides thin concrete barricade and big / small wooden boards?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Every prop that was used to gove an unfair advantage. Surely if you raid and dont powergrow youd love to see all Decimus props disappear

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Nothing to say this should be for extreme cases. Headglitching,1 ways,directing movement excessively ect thought that would be common sense as well as not the whole defence just the props used to give an unfair advantage

Reaction score
Cancer bases = People complained.
People complaining = Construction booklet
Construction booklet existing = People complaining about the construction booklet
People complaining = Construction booklet removed
Construction booklet removed = cancer bases

The construction booklet was a bit naff when executed but to be honest, the idea of it shouldn't have been scrapped entirely. I think we should bring back the construction booklet but instead of it being a literal guide on how to build a base, it should be a guide on what not to do when building a defence.

In my opinion, in order for this idea to be implemented with minimal incident, a new construction booklet displaying specifically not allowed defences should be put into effect to stop the "I was told this was fine by {STAFF MEMBER / EX STAFF}, Refund my props or staff complaint"

I can get behind this idea though.

Sam

Reaction score
We are not removing props from the crafting menu... if anything we will add more.

As for how staff does it, @Bolli . I would just use “ignite” tool but that’s me..

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
yh if they obviously know their defence is against the rules from an experienced player it should be removed instead of sent back

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If they know its against the rules and use it for an advantage should just be removed so they are less likely to do it again

Reaction score
Bring back the construction booklet
pepehands.png

Sam

Reaction score
@ICEKILLER_99 maybe read the whole thread? In a comment someone wrote that we should remove props, “why not remove every prop besides thin concrete barricade and big / small wooden boards?”

Status
Not open for further replies.