Removing bedroom props from properties to have more build space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea:
Remove the beds in the subs houses and regals apartments.

Full description of the idea:
We currently have bed props already. No point in keeping beds that you can't even use nor even stand on without floating.

Why should it be added?:
- More build space
- Probably would save some brush space

Pros:

- Reasons listed above.

Cons:
- None

Reaction score
Considering we do already have bedroom props, I think you are right, we don't need them. No hammer expert but I am not sure how much hammer brush space it would give. I just wish that some houses were actually used for roleplay still. You can make it happen, but it is just rare.

Reaction score
What are you on about? How will it?
We have bedroom props already so there is no point having them there if you can buy them from a shop for about 1.5k.

Reaction score
idk about you, but when I move in to a house in real life, it doesn't come with a bed only included... Either it comes furnished or with nothing. Besides that, there is a bed prop you can purchase from the furniture store.

Reaction score
I agree, people would probably start using the other properties to grow with such space giving more space for defence and actual crack houses they can go ahead and make.

Reaction score
I agree. However I had posted my comment but it was removed by badmins!
I don't see why we need them when it just removes space. We have bed props to buy so why do we need ones we can't use

Status
Not open for further replies.