Server Suggestion Remove tickets after successful jailbreak

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Remove warrants after death or successful jailbreak
Suggestion Description: After a successful jailbreak removing any ticket belonging to a player currently serving time when the npc is gunpointed to open cells. This fixes the weird part of the game where if there isn't any Supervisor to remove the ticket under gunpoint, you can remove force the npc to force remove it instead.

Atleast make it so the NPC in jail cells will remove tickets after successful jailbreak. That way we face no negatives.
Why should this be added?:
- Makes raiding PD more rewarding
- Allows for Crims to have the ability to remove tickets without the need for a supervisor on duty
- Gives the NPC more interactive ability and reason to roleplay with

What negatives could this have?:
- People abusing the job to help friends easily jail break?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why do you think there's a need to make jail breaks "more rewarding"? They are very disruptive to people playing Police
As someone who is an Old cop main,and who now plays crim quite a bit,i can say that most people do them for the PVP and to get there friend out early,hence the disruption to the people playing police, also just due to the nature of the crime of jailbreaking a gang member out of jail it should be a big event that takes majority of the police force to deal with,as a real jailbreak/prison break should. The incentive to make it more Rewarding is the fact that the person getting jail broke either has to pay there ticket still(Still finachial loss even if you win against the cops which in itself is unlikely) or get a Gunpointed CPL or higher to remove it for them.

Reaction score
As someone who is an Old cop main,and who now plays crim quite a bit,i can say that most people do them for the PVP and to get there friend out early,hence the disruption to the people playing police, also just due to the nature of the crime of jailbreaking a gang member out of jail it should be a big event that takes majority of the police force to deal with,as a real jailbreak/prison break should. The incentive to make it more Rewarding is the fact that the person getting jail broke either has to pay there ticket still(Still finachial loss even if you win against the cops which in itself is unlikely) or get a Gunpointed CPL or higher to remove it for them.
You said what I was going to say. But I want to add something as well..

I feel like the argument you responded to is just speaking from a little bit of an ignorant police main perspective and not understanding criminals want to be rewarded fairly too for the crazy risks and battles they put themselves up for, especially JB included.

Jailbreaks are literally the hardest gunfights to attempt knowing that the WHOLE PD is responding to you. So basing whether you get the ticket removed also on your luck regarding if a CPL+ Just happened to be there on duty for a criminal to gunpoint is not enjoyable or fair to the criminal. Instead it’s more reasonable that the processing NPC is able to remove the physical tickets from the player as a reward for their success in breaching that far in PD, just like how one already talks to the NPC to automatically GIVE a ticket on sentence.

GP

Reaction score
ignorant police main perspective and not understanding criminals
I pointed out that jail breaks are very disruptive, and asked why you wanted them to be more rewarding. I don't appreciate being called ignorant for simply asking someone to clarify a different point of view

Reaction score
I pointed out that jail breaks are very disruptive, and asked why you wanted them to be more rewarding. I don't appreciate being called ignorant for simply asking someone to clarify a different point of view
I didn’t call you ignorant. What I intended by My statement is to refer to the nature of your argument not your character.

I believe I clarified why criminals are deserving of jailbreaks being more rewarding in this way above. As for clarifying why they are disruptive I believe @Locksmith/Jack Locks did a great job explaining that.

Reaction score
Jailbreaking people is also incentivised currently by an xp gain.

People who are broken out of jail should receive a warrant, it’s already incentivised enough.

Reaction score
Jailbreaking people is also incentivised currently by an xp gain.

People who are broken out of jail should receive a warrant, it’s already incentivised enough.
Yes,People who are broken out should get warrants,as it makes complete sense,as they have to walk past the NPC who puts them in,who would realisticaly identify them to the PD and give them a warrant.

Reaction score
I play half cop half crim, and even being a crim I see how crime already get enough out of jailbreaks. You get free PvP, not to mention for the cops sometimes someone respawns in PD and instantly gets another blackscreen. I think at the end of the day if you are being broken out, you and your friends have enough to pay a 10k ticket…

Reaction score
I play half cop half crim, and even being a crim I see how crime already get enough out of jailbreaks. You get free PvP, not to mention for the cops sometimes someone respawns in PD and instantly gets another blackscreen. I think at the end of the day if you are being broken out, you and your friends have enough to pay a 10k ticket…
Doing jailbreaks is easy, succeeding them and getting away alive is not.

You’re implying that “free pvp” is fair reward when I’m pretty sure actually nobody is in it for that but rather to break their friend out and alleviate as much time/financial loss possible knowing the risk they’re most likely not going to survive given their challenge they are up against.

Yes suspects who are broken out should get warrants but I believe they also should have the NPC automatically remove their tickets.

Reaction score
You’re implying that “free pvp” is fair reward when I’m pretty sure actually nobody is in it for that but rather to break their friend out and alleviate as much time/financial loss possible knowing the risk they’re most likely not going to survive given their challenge they are up against.
I find it extremely unrealistic. You are in a shootout with the entire PD deep in the jails. it would be madness to take the time to have some officer look up your friends profile and remove the ticket. Id also like to mention that realistically they could very easily just add the ticket back on because well we KNOW who you are. You were arrested and we have your file. This would be very easy as me putting a remark on his profile to give him a fucking ticket because the last one got removed because he was broken out by a bunch of thugs.
So your solution is to have the suspects wait longer at PD to have the NPC remove your ticket??????
Yes suspects who are broken out should get warrants but I believe they also should have the NPC automatically remove their tickets.
This is absolutely insane. If you can afford a bunch of guns, nades, and fancy cars you can afford a 10K ticket stop being cheap and deal with your punishments instead of trying to nerf more shit.

Reaction score
Why do you think there's a need to make jail breaks "more rewarding"? They are very disruptive to people playing Police
i sure would hate doing the job i signed up for! are bank raids and base raids also "disruptive" to you? maybe we should remove police from the server since crimes are disruptive

Reaction score
I find it extremely unrealistic. You are in a shootout with the entire PD deep in the jails. it would be madness to take the time to have some officer look up your friends profile and remove the ticket. Id also like to mention that realistically they could very easily just add the ticket back on because well we KNOW who you are. You were arrested and we have your file. This would be very easy as me putting a remark on his profile to give him a fucking ticket because the last one got removed because he was broken out by a bunch of thugs.
It’s a game we’re not actually criminals so please calm down stop cussing.

In response, I’ll say that your argument to say “we can just add the ticket back and that’s unrealistic” is not a reasonable or logical way of saying that this feature is not for the bettering of the server’s enjoyability and fairness but instead based on a repeatedly overused illogical point that most often isn’t really relevant to the ultimate goal of playing. We’re all here to have fun and many features are unrealistic, including an officer physically having to give a ticket for it to actually stick. This means a officer physically removing a ticket (npc or player) is doing exactly that using the game logic. And it’s not unfun or unfair because of the aforementioned reasons why it’s such a hassle to reach that level of success in the event a criminal or a org decides face off against a whole police department force.
So your solution is to have the suspects wait longer at PD to have the NPC remove your ticket??????
I never even said this? When did I say sentences should be longer.
This is absolutely insane. If you can afford a bunch of guns, nades, and fancy cars you can afford a 10K ticket stop being cheap and deal with your punishments instead of trying to nerf more shit.
Ad Hominem and also more illogical points completely disregarding the fairness of the game towards criminals. It’s extremely fair that in my opinion if a criminal succeeds in reaching that far into the PD that they are rewarded with an alleviation of the financial loss AND time loss, especially considering they still have to somehow escape OUT now alive and deal with warrants like you’re wanting.

Reaction score
i sure would hate doing the job i signed up for! are bank raids and base raids also "disruptive" to you? maybe we should remove police from the server since crimes are disruptive
PD raids are different from bank raids or raids in general. When a PD is being raided and we die we literally have to stand there and wait at CH for how long the raid takes. Its not like we have a substation or something where we can go get what we need and not have to worry about breaking NLR and getting punished by staff, big difference there dude. It is very disruptive when I'm looking at myself and 10 cops at CH just waiting for the raid to end so we can get our shit and go back out and do stuff. take your sarcasm elsewhere
It’s a game we’re not actually criminals so please calm down stop cussing.
Im allowed to say what i want as long as it isn't against server rules show me the rule that forbids cussing.
In response, I’ll say that your argument to say “we can just add the ticket back and that’s unrealistic” is not a reasonable or logical way of saying that this feature is not for the bettering of the server’s enjoyability and fairness but instead based on a repeatedly overused illogical point that most often isn’t really relevant to the ultimate goal of playing. We’re all here to have fun and many features are unrealistic, including an officer physically having to give a ticket for it to actually stick. This means a officer physically removing a ticket (npc or player) is doing exactly that using the game logic. And it’s not unfun or unfair because of the aforementioned reasons why it’s such a hassle to reach that level of success in the event a criminal or a org decides face off against a whole police department force.
What isn't realistic about officers handing out tickets I'm very confused?
Have you never been pulled over before and given a ticket (sometimes hand written by an officer)
If a 10K ticket is such a hassle when all you have to do is hold down Q and click on the citation then i can only imagine what else is a hassle these days.
I never even said this? When did I say sentences should be longer.

This. You said its easy but getting away alive is not. I would think it would be even harder for the crims if you waste the time to have some cop look up your friends citation and then take the time to remove it. That seems not very beneficial and not trying to get in and get out quickly like you SHOULD be doing in raids.
Ad Hominem and also more illogical points completely disregarding the fairness of the game towards criminals. It’s extremely fair that in my opinion if a criminal succeeds in reaching that far into the PD that they are rewarded with an alleviation of the financial loss AND time loss, especially considering they still have to somehow escape OUT now alive and deal with warrants like you’re wanting.
My point stands if you can afford all these guns and shit you can afford your 10K ticket for not behaving. If you get broken out of PD you are ON fucking CCTV lol. They are gonna know exactly who the person is as we just booked them so it makes sense for them to have the warrant and the ticket from when they got arrested.

Reaction score
Im allowed to say what i want as long as it isn't against server rules show me the rule that forbids cussing.
I just asked you to calm down I’m not your dad telling you what to do. There’s no reason to be disrespectful to other users or mocking people when we’re just discussing stuff in a civil way.
What isn't realistic about officers handing out tickets I'm very confused?
Have you never been pulled over before and given a ticket (sometimes hand written by an officer)
If a 10K ticket is such a hassle when all you have to do is hold down Q and click on the citation then i can only imagine what else is a hassle these days.
Paying 10k regardless if you succeeded in defeating an armored battalion of police and successfully succeeding in getting away alive isnt fair in my opinion, as I said, I believe that the alleviation of that ticket is in line with game logic and a fair reward for the criminals.

10k is considered a big enough financial loss that even staff confirmed if somebody snitches on you and their snitching risks the loss of 10k or more you’re free to murder that person. So it’s not a light sum of money, especially for new players.
This. You said its easy but getting away alive is not. I would think it would be even harder for the crims if you waste the time to have some cop look up your friends citation and then take the time to remove it. That seems not very beneficial and not trying to get in and get out quickly like you SHOULD be doing in raids.
Your argument simply misunderstands what I’m actually suggesting. I suggested that once the NPC is gunpointed to open cells, all tickets of currently sentenced suspects are to be removed instantly. That doesn’t stop the criminals or delay them from leaving at all.

My point stands if you can afford all these guns and shit you can afford your 10K ticket for not behaving.
your point doesn’t stand you’re simply just avoiding responding to my rebuttal which is mentioning the current clear unfairness of the reward that comes out of succeeding such a high risk mission.
If you get broken out of PD you are ON fucking CCTV lol. They are gonna know exactly who the person is as we just booked them so it makes sense for them to have the warrant and the ticket from when they got arrested.
As I already stated, game logic is not exactly always realistic. Therefore compromises can and I would say SHOULD be made especially here. As you want warrants to be automatically placed while we (criminals who dare do Jail breaks) want to not have to rely on our luck in gunpointing a supervisor but rather be rewarded accordingly incase we manage to successfully breach and exfiltrate the PD given all the risk we’re taking.

Reaction score
I just asked you to calm down I’m not your dad telling you what to do. There’s no reason to be disrespectful to other users or mocking people when we’re just discussing stuff in a civil way.

Paying 10k regardless if you succeeded in defeating an armored battalion of police and successfully succeeding in getting away alive isnt fair in my opinion, as I said, I believe that the alleviation of that ticket is in line with game logic and a fair reward for the criminals.

10k is considered a big enough financial loss that even staff confirmed if somebody snitches on you and their snitching risks the loss of 10k or more you’re free to murder that person. So it’s not a light sum of money, especially for new players.

Your argument simply misunderstands what I’m actually suggesting. I suggested that once the NPC is gunpointed to open cells, all tickets of currently sentenced suspects are to be removed instantly. That doesn’t stop the criminals or delay them from leaving at all.

your point doesn’t stand you’re simply just avoiding responding to my rebuttal which is mentioning the current clear unfairness of the reward that comes out of succeeding such a high risk mission.

As I already stated, game logic is not exactly always realistic. Therefore compromises can and I would say SHOULD be made especially here. As you want warrants to be automatically placed while we (criminals who dare do Jail breaks) want to not have to rely on our luck in gunpointing a supervisor but rather be rewarded accordingly incase we manage to successfully breach and exfiltrate the PD given all the risk we’re taking.
Adding to this,i don't think those who get jailbreaked should really worry about fines,preventing you from doing shit,as it wouldn't stop a Car engine from turning on IRL,I get the Warrants and ETC and thats all good.But Tickets not being removed upon a sucessful Jailbreak just kinda feels like there is not much point.