Resignation

Reaction score
Hello,

It may come as a surprise to some, it may not to others, but I have decided to resign from my role of Senior Moderator. This is not a decision I have made lightly, but recent events have made me certain in this choice. I currently have some IRL stuff going on, and I don't see my activity increasing anytime soon. I'm also not one to go inactive and hold my rank. Therefore I'm resigning.

It's goodbye for now, but once I get some time, I'll happily join to play.

Regards,
curak

Reaction score
NOOOOOO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

I will miss you. You’ve been a great staff member to work with. I will be waiting for your return.

Reaction score
Hello,

It may come as a surprise to some, it may not to others, but I have decided to resign from my role of Senior Moderator. This is not a decision I have made lightly, but recent events have made me certain in this choice. I currently have some IRL stuff going on, and I don't see my activity increasing anytime soon. I'm also not one to go inactive and hold my rank. Therefore I'm resigning.

It's goodbye for now, but once I get some time, I'll happily join to play.

Regards,
curak
If we see you again we will happily welcome you back into the server I hope you may come on the server.

Reaction score
sorry for saying your shirt had a German flag on it. Now I know it’s Belgium, come back.