Resigning from Moderator

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I wanted to let you all know that I'm resigning from my moderator position because I'm currently busy with real life things (exams, revision, friends, family, etc). I have loved every single second of being here and I have made some amazingly great friends.

I want to say a special thank you to:

Bolli
Alex
SenlinGames
Daymon
Chicken
jjjackier
Ind
Toffel
Ragna
Dragon Slayer
James
Robin
Prepper
Evil
Mikey
Chrissssssssy
Swiper le Fox
Rutger
Moron Pipllyd
Leyer32

Sorry if I forgot anyone, long list.

Anyway - I hope and might be back in the future but who knows. For now, bye PerpHeads.

M0R3TANK1NG.

Reaction score
Aw, sad to see you go :( Hope you have a great time. And i hope you will return!

Reaction score
It genuinely sucks to see you leaving M0R, you were always really friendly to everyone and a very good staff member, good luck with any future endeavors and I hope to talk again soon. (Tell Chrissy that he smells)

Reaction score
Shit, man. It's sure been a lot of fun playing with you. It sucks to see you leave. I hope that you can get your rank back if you decide to return sometime in the future. Anyway, good luck in the future. We'll all miss you, mate.

Reaction score
I miss you already... I really hope to see you back bud!

Btw. don't forget to add Jack Flagg to the list ;P

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
I miss you already... I really hope to see you back bud!

Btw. don't forget to add Jack Flagg to the list ;P
Hahahhahahhaa.

ind

Reaction score
Sad to hear you going, you've been a great moderator and you were a nice guy who many could get a long with.
Take care buddy! Good luck with everything else

Reaction score
Sad to see you go man, you were an awesome guy and a great mod - Good luck with your real life stuff! :D

Reaction score
Good luck mate ;) I certainly hope to see you on the server once in a while. We had some great moments and I appreciate your friendly personality. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, really nice of yall.