Resignation

Reaction score
Well i started Perp with @D3V and i had so much fun playing with all the new players. Trying new things like Mugging, Raiding and so much other stuff. But i just don't have fun playing any more, And honestly I don't have much time to play any more. Anyway i just want to thank some people for making my PERP time so enjoyable.

@EVIL Evil you probably didn't know this but you were a big role model to me. I respect you.
@D3V For having banter with me all the times we played.
@MoronPipllyd You are such a funny guy and our midnight killings were fun.
@MrLewis Great Guy, Great Roleplayer.
@John Daymon Is a great moderator and an amazing roleplayer.
@AyJay Was always shooting people and getting me action :)
@Sdac2 He is Scottish, He pretty much has tourettes, What else would you ask for?(Fuck off nosey)
@Standish For always defending bases :)
@M0R3TANK1NG Movie nights of course.
@Alex_:D For sending me videos on liveleak :)
@Pear For drowning me in the lake. in "Betsy"
@Swiper The Fox For training me to be a moderator. <3
@Bolli Being bad at Cs Go.
@Typical For being terrible in the crescendos
@Ben Lockwood For being a friendly guy and a great admin.
@me Aaron requested it.

If i have forgotten anyone i apoligise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I gotta thank you Bajar. You were a great guy and a really good friend. Always had good bants with you. Anyways thanks for your work in the staff team, you helped us all within the community with your reports. Thanks.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Bajar! Thanks for being part of the community and part of the staff team, you've done a brilliant job and your efforts were outstanding. Good luck!

Reaction score
The almighty Dolphin did not know who you were but he's sure that you were probably maybe a proud dolphin lover.

Reaction score
Bye D: I will miss you saying ''You stink of poo'' and other stuff. Good luck in the future with stuff

Reaction score
Thanks for what you said, you were a loyal, honourable, and dedicated member of the family, and a true friend. I wish you have good fun, and good luck with whatever you may come to do in the future. Though, I have to say, I am going to miss gunning SWAT officers down with you. I respect you.

Reaction score
Bye bro. I will miss you take care! I hope I see you at CS GO again. #FaZeBajar

Ayjay

Reaction score
Didn't even know about this till today, you were no doubt one of my greatest friends on the server.

Sorry for this being short, but you will be missed.

Reaction score
I will miss you! You were good and understanding guy its sad to lose you have a happy life!