Server Suggestion Resisting Cuffs.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Resisting Cuffs.
Suggestion Description: Police will utilize tazers and batons to apprehend a suspect but currently it seems overly powerful that a cop can simply left click anybody to instantly cuff them.

This can also be argued as helping police pursuits not always involve deadly apprehension.

For that cause I suggest a criminal minigame of resisting cuffs is added. Instead of the OP one tap cuff rush mechanic, civilians are capable of doing a small speedy mini-game which if done right will cancel out the cuff attempt counting as "Resisting arrest." Suspects who break out of cuffs then are cuffed again will be able to resist again, only this time the minigame is proceeding to get more difficult. Usually the 3rd resist attempt should be legit near impossible and if pulled off hats off to the criminal but it will be too difficult for almost everyone.

This suggestion is good for civilians and roleplay, It's all based on skill and how fast the reaction time of the player is. They can either allow the minigame to fail on purpose to surrender willingly or see that option then decide to pick it if it is a necessary realistic move.

This is good for police because it will encourage police to utilize team work and coordination as it can be a reason to have the deadly force leverage of one cop gun pointing as the partner cuffs. This will encourage more ride-alongs (10-12's) to take place as it delivers a necessary advantage.

Inspiration taken from the NoPixel resisting system where a player will be prompted 1,2,3 or 4 in the middle as a bar that loads in a circle shape. There would be a red line that moves from the top clock-wise until it cycles back to the starting point if not used. If the player aims for the small highlighted part of the loading bar and properly hits the key indicated by the number shown the minigame is succeeded meaning the player has skillfully resisted cuffs. The rectangle gets smaller and the speed of the red line rotating doubles if the player is hit with the same cuff minigame consecutive to the last successful attempt. The third attempt is made to be nearly impossible with how fast the red line rotates and how small the rectangle the player must hit is.

Gif below is shown as an example.

Why should this be added?:
- Solves a current 1 tap cuff mechanic which seems too OP
- Helps non-lethal pursuits occur more often
- Balancing for criminals to have more chances based on skill.
- Truthful and realistic move
-Encourages more ride alongs for police
- Encourages coordination
-Encourages Team work
- Skill based and not OP.
- Makes every player more unique as it can be a bragging right to be good at.

What negatives could this have?:
- nErfInG cOps
- Can be abused by rulebreakers until they inevitably fail to the increased difficulty.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
This has to be the worst idea, how is this even possible to balance out in 200 ping?
Cop is already annoying enough with swarms of new players now I have to taser every single one to cuff them? No thanks

Reaction score
- Truthful and realistic move

8/10 times I try to cuff someone they are sprinting and spamming crouch which is annoying as hell and extremely unrealistic. Yes, it would be more realistic, but since the crims don't play realistically then the taps with the baton needs to be in place.

Reaction score
This has to be the worst idea, how is this even possible to balance out in 200 ping?
Cop is already annoying enough with swarms of new players now I have to taser every single one to cuff them? No thanks
Did you forget that you have a night stick which can stun and slow down a player down to the speed of a snail instantly upon one hit?

Reaction score
I’ve been on servers where you can resist cuffs by moving away. This would just make newer players resort to shooting down other players who resist cuffs just like I do when I join a server with that “Feature”.

Reaction score
Did you forget that you have a night stick which can stun and slow down a player down to the speed of a snail instantly upon one hit?
yeah man I can't wait to have to baton the sweater who is resisting a ticket to death because he's doing a minigame to get out of cuffs for free

Reaction score
yeah man I can't wait to have to baton the sweater who is resisting a ticket to death because he's doing a minigame to get out of cuffs for free
I'm sorry if you misunderstood. The minigame is already difficult to begin with if you watch the gif shown. Arguing that a sweater can simply keep breaking your cuffs is not in line with what the suggestion actually is saying.

Reaction score
I’ve been on servers where you can resist cuffs by moving away. This would just make newer players resort to shooting down other players who resist cuffs just like I do when I join a server with that “Feature”.
I must ask how does your mischievous behavior on servers represent perp which is a completely unique experience. We have an IA system to punish those who use unnecessary deadly force and a 2.5 rule for those who kill without a valid reason.

Reaction score
Very interesting seeing people's opinions on this idea. Glad for your guys' constructive criticism :)