Restaurant update

Reaction score
Something for Xquality

Topic: Put to restaurant second floor and toilets

Short explanation (in notes):
-Gives to gangs better RP action, first floor for customers and second floor for gang :)
-Toilet will now finally be in Restaurant, which makes it illogical to not have toilete..
-Makes Restaurant more useful

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because I made Yakuza, I want to have customers in my restaurant, but also want to have org in it and make some illegals. So that would be great way how to make it, also, when I was roleplaying and having restaurant, someone asked, if he can visit toilets... There are any..

Optional additions:
-Move storage upstairs
-Put toilets to every buyable building.
-Open cellar in restaurant.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All gangsters have a backroom in their resturant where they talk about gangster stuff. Why not in Perp, where everyone are gangsters?
The only bad thing about this is having to rebuild the map, but apart from that....

Reaction score
+support Never really thought about this before but now I have, it seems quite a good idea. Would add realism and get more use out of the restaurant.

ThomasGeorge

We've got that cellar in the restruant that's blocked off. would be nice if we could go in it.

Reaction score
+support, it will add realism since in restaurants there are always restrooms.
About the gang floor, it should be under the main room to prevent civs from going in.

Reaction score
+Support
To be honest though, I think I prefer Thomas's idea of going into the cellar rather than adding a new floor. A whole new floor might look a little strange as the building is nice and neatly placed so adding a new floor may look a little strange. Plus support to the cellar idea anyway.

However, isn't the map completely filled up? Until Gmod updates to the new source engine, the current paralake is as much as it can handle. Please can someone confirm or not confirm this, thanks.

(On mobile, sorry for spelling and that)

Ayjay

Reaction score
You know what, this really could be good.
First of all you've got to think about it like this, it's not going to happen for a long time and that's that; however in Paralake V3 or an update of the current map this could possibly be added and in my opinion it's a great idea.

Hungries is very underused and only really used once or twice a month by a few organisations. I remember back in Crescendo, we tried growing in here back in V1 and to be honest it was really cool; however I felt like it was missing something and I feel opening up the bottom floor or atleast adding another room at the bottom of the stairs would really benefit it.

I'm not too sure that adding a new room or an extention to the is going to make players use it more. It'll be a temporary fix and people will like it for a few days but then go back to growing in Glass co.
I mean, that's not necessarily going to happen - But I'm sure Xquality had his reasons for blocking off the bottom floor; maybe because of map limits?

I'm not too sure, on one hand I feel like it's a good idea but the negatives sort of out-weigh the positives that this could cause.
If theres no restraint on limits, I guess a new extention to the property would be pretty nice.

Reaction score
I would love the addition of this, which is what I mainly base my support upon. Running a legitimate business while having things such as drugs is fun, though gunshops and such just isn't the same. Tiny place, will most likely be raided at least once or twice, and not very secret.

+support

I do believe that the map has reached the limit already, though? That's a problem.

Reaction score
- support - Now before you rate this dumb or disagree please listen to my reasoning.Well first this adds into criminal rp and makes it harder for cops to preform their jobs.It will also be mostly useless as most of the time most people don't even base at hungris.Also the map has pretty much hit its limit already.