Returning, Oh no! New map!

Reaction score
So I use to play perpheads but I left for a few months, came back and the map has changed... oh boy... I was use to the old map and I knew where to go if I was like a medic... police officer etc. I know someone already made a map and I did look at it, printed it in my mind but when I was paramedic I noticed someone needed somone at "bazaar" street as he was bleeding heavily, I panicked and looked at the map on the forums, couldn't find "bazaar" street and in just utter panick, disconnected.

I don't know if the map is outdated or I was just stupid but I'm terrified of playing paramedic or anything honestly without knowing the map, Is there a newer version? I'm still confused. I know on your phone you have a map but It only shows where you are, not the entire map.

Reaction score
Its the same map but with a few added features. E.g - Office has been changed and is 10x better.

Dont worry, it's all (mostly) the same ;)

-Lewis

Reaction score
It took me a few good days to get a good knowledge of the map. And around a month for the rules. Don't worry, there's a lot of addons on the map, like a monorail and as you saw the bazaar where you can freely sells gun (equivalent to the big/small shops on evocity.) I hope you'll enjoy yourself. Hope we meet in-game :D.

Reaction score
In my opinion, best thing to do is to work as a Taxi driver, Roadcrew or Delivery Guy. This is how you learn easily the map without having any emergencies to respond. That's how I learned the map and I hope you find this helpful too.