Server Suggestion Ringtone Request System

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ringtone Request System
Suggestion Description: With the influx and constant stream of ringtone suggestions coming through this forum, I think that there should be a request & approval system on the server like there is for license plates and signs. Everyone wants their own ringtone, but not everyone will get their idea implemented.

-You would have to upload the mp3 file to some media sharing site (google drive link maybe), and have it be within a certain length of around ~10 or so seconds.

-A new tab would be made on the admin menu called "Ringtones" and all requests and their links would appear here, and then senior mods and above would listen and decide whether to approve or deny amongst some guidelines, which I have no trouble in writing something up for the staff team to use.

Why should this be added?:
- More Freedom to choose your own ringtones
- Creative / Funny ringtones

What negatives could this have?:
- Ear raping staff members / troll sounds, but this can easily be dealt with via a 1.4 ban!
- Will add more if anyone brings up any.

Useful Images: dogwater visualization

Reaction score
You could edit your files to include the ring tones you want but I don’t want to hear peoples weird custom ringtones so the clientside option is preferable to me.