RIP ETIKA

Deleted member 7804

i used to always watch his streams like a year ago thats actually fucked

Reaction score
ive watched his streams for a long time, he had mental issues which was probably caused by his brother who ALSO committed suicide so he already had a bad past
doesn't help when people post clown pictures on his twitter, in the end he realized his mistakes, but admitted that he ruined his own life
he didnt deserve this

Deleted member 6228

I really hope Twitch learns from this and changes some of their policies

Deleted member 6228

they normally go completely silent on people with perma bans

Reaction score
the rule is "No bitch niggas, no snitch niggas, no TWITCH niggas and no fake switch niggas."
He was fine being off from Twitch, so he went to youtube instead and it worked just fine, but I spit on the people who spammed him with clown images when he was clearly suffering.

Deleted member 6228

@jjjackier ppl dont understand mental illness unless they've suffered themselves, ive been in a shit spot like him and honestly it really isnt nice, he should have just stepped away from it all

Deleted member 7804

what was the situation with etika, if you could sum it up

Reaction score
I saw the post about his shit being found on a bridge and I hoped it was a joke or somthing, it honestly really sucks, used to watch his streams alot

Reaction score
I found out about etika because of his deep web videos, i never really watched his live streams but he was an overall good guy and very funny with a lot of energy. Sucks to see a man like him have issues and put in a place to where he actually did it.