The Sanchez Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
OFFICIALLY DISBANDED. REST IN PEACE SANCHEZ FAMILY!​

Attachments

• ^3A8FF59360C8F9A3680E19D8C37D430328BA344DC3B99550D7^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^3A8FF59360C8F9A3680E19D8C37D430328BA344DC3B99550D7^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Reaction score
I like how you gunpointed me OUTSIDE of Fredys, for me hittting ur car when you failed to make way

Reaction score
gdf_banner.jpg

The Good Family would like to issue an ally request between our two organisations.
This is because I am a former member of Sanchez and I would like to still be friends with everyone in Sanchez.
If this ally request is not accepted I completely understand and I wish for us to be
Neutral and not enemies. If it turns out we are enemies in the end then I wish you the best of luck.

~ Jonathan Good.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
User was warned for breach of org. page rules.
------------------ UPDATE ------------------
Added two new ranks - Trusted and General.
Updated member lists.
Got around 25+ new members.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's funny because most of the people on here are sweatervests.
I barely know any people in this list.

And Noel Stone is in your org, well rip.

Reaction score
You guys were so worthless I forgot to mention:

The Ewogs are at war with you, and going to shove our fury paws so far up your rear you'll be coughing up fur balls.

Good luck The Sancunt Family.

Rest in peace,

Jeffrey Geeza

Reaction score
A letter slides under your door without any names written on it.

This organization is the aids of Paralake, holy shit.
Your fucking boss named Filip Larsson is a fucking aidspilot, he kept on calling me a sweatervest and other weird stuff and he literally asked me to shoot him.. So I put some buckshot in his face. Apparently this wasn't enough and he continued to bully me in the bazaar until I shot him in the head with an AK-47 and then while he was on the floor I shot him in the head again.
So after this right, the Underboss visited me with his Supressed beretta. He literally only hit 2 shots out of his 15 shots he fired. Then he got demolished in the city garage, I emptied my mag on you.
Expect more, it doesn't end here.​

Have a nice day!
- Incognito

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
A letter slides under your door without any names written on it.

This organization is the aids of Paralake, holy shit.
Your fucking boss named Filip Larsson is a fucking aidspilot, he kept on calling me a sweatervest and other weird stuff and he literally asked me to shoot him.. So I put some buckshot in his face. Apparently this wasn't enough and he continued to bully me in the bazaar until I shot him in the head with an AK-47 and then while he was on the floor I shot him in the head again.
So after this right, the Underboss visited me with his Supressed beretta. He literally only hit 2 shots out of his 15 shots he fired. Then he got demolished in the city garage, I emptied my mag on you.
Expect more, it doesn't end here.​

Have a nice day!
- Incognito
Hahaha, I enjoyed reading this letter. I agree, Filip is a aidspilot, haha. He might be a crazy mother fucker, but he gets the shit done if he wants to. And the underboss, he aint that good with his pistols, hand him his Famas that has survived 15 raids without loosing it, he will rek who ever he wants. Well I fully agree on everything you´ve said about Filip and the underbooss.

Bring more on us, hehe. The Family is near its end, to be honest. Will probably disband it as I am tired of running a family that has turned out to be shit. To be honest, I never saw this org going as bad as it is.

Reaction score
Let's just get one thing straight.

In no way did you destroy The Avito, the org came to a decision to disband after thinking about where we wanted to be. On the odd occasion that we did bump in to you, we outright destroyed you.

Please do yourself a favour and remove this "defeated" sign next to our name, otherwise we will get not only retro members, but other big orgs to fight with us, against you.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I´m happy to announce that the organization has been disbanded, rest in peace Sanchez Family.
It has been a great time, and I will always remember the great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.