RIP passive RP

Reaction score
It's sad how these so called "rules" that seem more of a grey area that can change depending on what point of view the staff member has that day.

What Slayerduck did seemed BEAUTFIUL, UNIQUE and CREATIVE thing to do in RP. Something people lack now a days, i much prefer a community member to spend time doing something FUN and ALTERNATIVE without any evil reasons behind, for the rest of the server to enjoy.
Better than a community member that just base camps all day growing thinking about himself and KOSing anyone that enters his house.

John Daymon decicded to censor slayerduck , threatening him with warnings, forcing him to just remove his creative idea, making him go back to boring a cliché day. It´s sad to see peoples ingenuity stompped this way form the staff. I´m sure we could all agree it was harmless and inmersive event.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482410171,1482404860][/DOUBLEPOST]i think 3.9 doesnt affect this becuase it actually could benefit roleplay in a dozen of ways, for example just thought about some junkies loitering around the dealer asking for money or drugs to more "rich" players, then a handful of RP events could take place... just like hireing them for a criminal job.... or maybe even sexual favours (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS( hmmm i wonder why so many staff members are disliking my comment, i would like to hear your opinions please, i just am taking my time out of my day to contribute to the community, even if you do dislike my opinion.)

3.9 Placing Props
Props may only be placed within properties that you own, or if you have permission to do so from the respective owner; this excludes the use of Police Barricades and Cones. In some cases props may be placed in public if they benefit roleplay, however users must use the report function to consult an Admin if they intend on placing a prop in a public area. Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun;

Daymon doesn't make the rules himself, he enforces them just like all the other staff members do, that's the reason people are disliking the post. If there is an issue with the rule 3.9 then a rule disusion should be made rather then people sitting in a thread bashing staff members for doing their job.

4ae2c24306.png

Still no rule discussion waaaat?

Last edited: