Police Suggestion Ability for RTU to impound any vehicles on the highway when there's no roadcrew

Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Allow RTU Officers and patrol officers ranked SO+ to impound any vehicle regardless of condition on the highway if there's no roadcrew on duty,

What benefits would this idea have for the department: When there's no roadcrew on duty this can prevent a road traffic collision from occurring on the highway if we were able to impound vehicles just sitting on the highway since roadcrew isn't the most active job.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Could potentially be abused but I wouldn't see a way to abuse this if it was highway only and restricted to certain ranks/divisions, especially if people are parking or leaving their vehicles on the highway.

Other additions:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really like the concept of this idea as having cars sat on the highway forever, causing accident after accident can be a big issue with no RC going on. I think the best solution here is to make it so any vehicle that has been ticketed anywhere can then be removed by any officer, 15 minutes after it has been ticketed, if it hasn’t been MOVED. This way, the people have enough time to move the car, even if they have just been killed, and it will still be removable if they pay their ticket but never move the car. This will also prevent cops just removing any old car. It will also give cops the ability to still RP the crash site, setting up roadblocks until “RC” can arrive or the timer to be up so they can impound it.

Reaction score
Yes I agree with this idea. Much better concept as this means roadblocks and some slight rp will still be necessary until the car can be removed.

Reaction score
+ support ! give it to CPLS+ and takes 30 seconds to impound a car, therefore no one can go around clicking a bunch of cars and impound spree. Also no one makes cars disappear by just touching it, the 30 seconds kind of make it a bit more balanced. Since it actually takes time to impound vehicles.