Roadcrew fuel cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Fuel Cans for road crew.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Road crew gets fuel cans to quickly fuel cars which ran out of fuel.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The road crew gets some fuel cans to fuel cars which ran out of fuel.
If you run out of fuel in real, your car will be filled with a gas can, it won't be towed.

Optional additions:
- They get a gas can when they join Road Crew.
- The gas can should have a system, so if the car's owner wants to use the gas can, the road crew gets payed for it. Of course it should cost more than in a store. (Optional)

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support
Its not that long ride when towed to gas station. This wouldn't make much difference.

Do you have something against towing?
And there is delivery man for deliver gas cans

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support

Normal payment for a full tank is over 1500 $ and since that roadcrew can only charge citizens for 500 $ people would abuse it and just run out of fuel on purpose.

Reaction score
Honestly this is nothing that I want to be inplemented, basically yesterday I saw someone yesterday playing as roadcrew, he got called out for vehicles that ran out of fuel. He towed the vehicles to a gas station. It's also really boring playing as a roadcrew so they also get some things to do without your suggestion.

Reaction score
Roadcrew is currently a somewhat boring (Yet good at making money), and adding this, instead of simply towing the vehicle to a gas station, will make it even more boring. You barely get any interaction besides someone yelling "Fill it with gas" and then telling you to "fuck off".
I would rather tow someone's car so they can constantly yell at me about my driving, and make them pay for gas - Full price.
Also, this could be easily abused, unless you can only fill up a car that is completely emptied. Otherwise, people would call roadcrew all the time to fill up their gas tanks, even if they still have 75% left. Nobody would actually care about filling their car with roadcrew on. They'd intentionally empty the tanks when driving around, and just call roadcrew to fill it back up.
Plus, with a delivery man, you can just buy some gas. You can also run to the nearest gas station, unless you're on the highway.

Either way, -support

Status
Not open for further replies.