Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Fuel Price

Short explanation (in notes):
New Fuel prices

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Guys, you seriously need to rethink these fuel prices. No one in the world would pay 1000 dollars for a full fuel tank.
These prices are just insanity, here in Norway you pay like 20 Euro (200 KR) for 2 liters of fuel.

Optional additions:
Audi S5's fuel shouldnt go down so fast.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Yes I agree but, they salary you get is insane, as a job you can get 150+ per minute.
Not for me, as I drive the Audi S5, it eats the fuel so fast, it's like I have to use 1K every 6 minutes.

Reaction score
My keyoard is roke so youll have to work out what i am sayig

If we weere to lower the fuel prices we'd have to chage the whole ecoomy, we'd have to make the prices for everythig realistic ad a realistic paycheck ad such. it would e ice to see the server have realistic prices though.

Reaction score
+ and - support: I disagree about the fuel price, but I agree about the refuel time, they should make it 1h to use up a full tank or something!

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

If we weere to lower the fuel prices we'd have to chage the whole ecoomy, we'd have to make the prices for everythig realistic ad a realistic paycheck ad such. it would e ice to see the server have realistic prices though.
But also, who would pay 100 dollars (0 sale tax) for 1 chunk of plastic?

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

Yeah, as i said it would e ice to see prices made realistic. everythig would have to e chaged though.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

I don't want the whole economy to change, and I think some people agree with me.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:

Well Hugo it would be the same however if all the prices were scaled realistically, so income, cars, selling drugs etc it might look more realistic.

Reaction score
when you think about it
Fuel = liquid dinasor that explodes
i would pay 20 euros for that

Reaction score
Stop whining and pay that gas ;P. On a serious note, I think the price is fine as it is. You can earn shit tons of money in a short period of time.

Reaction score
I would disagree with this idea completely, for many different reasons, main one being, if you can afford a car, but you can't afford the gas, either stop driving awhile or buy a more fuel efficient car. You choose to drive around, we put the monorail into the map as a cheap way for people to get around the city, while unfortunately not exactly near spawn, we also offer jobs such as the taxi, which you can use to get around. So the fuel price is fine, if anything, I am looking at ways for the mayor to adjust fuel prices within limits to help the city earn some extra money, as well as give the mayor something else to do.

As you can easily earn one tank of fuel in not long really, I don't see any reason for this. Just like I don't believe people should be able to hold up road crew to get a boot off their car instead of paying the $500 limit, because in reality of the game, that is not a huge sum of money and would not be worth spending time in jail over. So just deal with it, and as is life, the less you drive, the less you have to pay for fuel. Also you don't have much in the way of any other vehicle related expenses unlike real life, so it's not a big deal at all.

Trande

20 Euro for 2 liters. I don't know why, but IF this is true your goverment tricks you, lol. It's 1,49 in Germany at the moment.

Reaction score
Trande said:
20 Euro for 2 liters. I don't know why, but IF this is true your goverment tricks you, lol. It's 1,49 in Germany at the moment.
Norwegian here. Can confirm that it isn't true. I think jjjackier is drunk or something.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
I would disagree with this idea completely, for many different reasons, main one being, if you can afford a car, but you can't afford the gas, either stop driving awhile or buy a more fuel efficient car. You choose to drive around, we put the monorail into the map as a cheap way for people to get around the city, while unfortunately not exactly near spawn, we also offer jobs such as the taxi, which you can use to get around. So the fuel price is fine, if anything, I am looking at ways for the mayor to adjust fuel prices within limits to help the city earn some extra money, as well as give the mayor something else to do.

As you can easily earn one tank of fuel in not long really, I don't see any reason for this. Just like I don't believe people should be able to hold up road crew to get a boot off their car instead of paying the $500 limit, because in reality of the game, that is not a huge sum of money and would not be worth spending time in jail over. So just deal with it, and as is life, the less you drive, the less you have to pay for fuel. Also you don't have much in the way of any other vehicle related expenses unlike real life, so it's not a big deal at all.
I guess that makes sense, close this topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.