Roleplay Rating system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It would a nice idea to have a roleplay rating system everytime we leave the server so we can rate the people who are doing either good role play or a bad one

Trande

Would be quite good, maybe some people realise something after that.

Reaction score
Hmm in my mind i think it as an extra tab that pops up after you go offline from the server. so before you go you should be able to rate the roleplay of the active guys or you should put it as an extra F button so whenever someone wants to rate he should be able to do it. Id suggest unlimited votes but 1 vote per person each day. what do you think?

Reaction score
Wouldn't be possible if you had already disconnected from the server. Maybe if you're about to leave, you can type a command and rate the people you've interacted this. I'm not giving any support on this idea, though, as it's likely to be abused or used in the incorrect fashion.

Reaction score
Something like this was proposed in the past, it is an awful idea, if you want to know how someone roleplays, roleplay with them, don't read what others have to say as it leads to lots of bias and inaccuracies with what the truth may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.