RR for Vehicle Trunk Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jessica Runner, My friend's name is Johnson Runner (He isn't the one that came with me to sell drugs in the video)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44767411
My friend's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43304598

What do you need refunded:
Desert Eagle (No attachments)
My friend also had the bug on my car previously, he's had it 2 times, and 2 times with the same weapon it was 2x a M1911 pistol (Both had the same attachments, a pistol reflex and a silencer)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: We went selling our drugs and had a weapon with us, when we came back from the DD we saw a weapon on the floor, no idea who's it was, so i've gone to my car and wanted to store my Deagle, but when i've put it in it didn't even go in trunk, it just dissappeared. After that i picked up the gun. This happened with my friend 2 times also before, he wanted to put his gun in the trunk and it just dissappeared, it all happened with the same car, my car. (Scion FR-S)

Evidence:

For some reason, in the demo it didn't show up the trunk, because it was a script error, but maybe it doesn't for you guys so i'm uploading the demo aswell

Demo:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iywcrvil2a0xsks/perpheads_demo_2016-8-17 15-26-06.dem?dl=0

Tick: Around 51000

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4983

Yes i did lose 2 m1911's, i do not know where they went.

Reaction score
I dont believe you lose it. happens to me very often tbh, i can´t see them in my trunk but my friends can see it, so i just get them to take it out for me and drop it. try see if any of your friends can see the pistol in your trunk.

Reaction score
UPDATE
I've got my Deagle back, it indeed worked, after rejoining its got back into my trunk.
But the 2 M1911's of my friend are really gone. Haven't seen them back in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.