RR on false cop raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I re-made this because there was an administrative part, but the quilty guy wasn't found.

Your in-game name:
Chris Harper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

What do you need refunded:
2x big cocaine
2x big weed
1x Fully loaded AK-47 /w silencer and EOTech Holographic sight(Looked like that)
Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Basically what happened i was crafting and then i heard people from enemy org outside. They bombed the door and i ran directly towards them with a silenced beretta. After killing them i took one of the guys AK's and was bleeding. I just made it into the room i had drugs and dropped the customized AK. I locked the door, and then i bled out.
When i returned my appartment it had been raided by the SWAT. I dont see they had no reason to enter my last room with a locked door, as everything was under control, and people were dead.
I even had an friend in my appartment who clearly stated she was my friend and all the raiders were dead. The whitness was @[SIZE=3][Lg]C>J[/SIZE]

I made a report about it and after long wait time, we never found out who did the raid. @Imperial Watch tried to deal with the situation and find a solution on which person did it. But we never solved it.
I still think the raid was invalid, and even we don't know who called in the raid, i still think a refund should be in its place.

Evidence:

Reaction score
Closed... Again

During my investigation I did not find out the cause of the raid, so I could not at the time specify wether or not you losing your items was in breach of the server rules.
I suggest you try making an AR instead, some people said it was either @jimmythehamster or D3V (cant link to him as he is forum banned iirc). If accepted, you can make another RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.