Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ingame name: Hayden Brown
Steam Name: Harry Brown
Steam Id:
STEAM_0:1:59977455
Why should you be admin: I've been in this community and the server about 1 year ago but I feel so close to it that I feel like I've been playing since the start because I've been exited every time i play. I have much experience in what admins do and I like to do it. I think I would like to give up a bit on playing and help out by admining. I think it will go out good since I think I'm good at solving difficulties of other players. I know the responsibilities and the impartial behavior that I should have against situations and therefore I submit you my application.
Have you been admin on any other server: NO
Do you have anything else to say: I'm online enough. I usually have a helpful approach when meeting new players. I have a mic,

Reaction score
You do not meet the Requirements, because you got banned few hours ago.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone.
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.

Reaction score
No.
  1. You do not meet the Requirements.
  2. On the Fourms you joined today
  3. Your grammar sucks
Now you have lied to us in the application.
Lie 1:
I've been in this community and the server about 1 year ago

Lie 2:
I have much experience in what admins do and I like to do it

Have you been admin on any other server: NO

Another thing, you don't understand the rules. And don't understand what you did wrong when you got banned.

Reaction score
Yeah, you are pretty much trying to BS your way through the application. Play for a long, long, LONG time, think about if you have a real dedication to the server, become known as awesomemcawesomepants. (not unlike ben standish) then try becoming an admin after meeting the requirements.

Reaction score
I think this is a "rebel" advertisement bot who decided to post an enforcer application. I think his friend bots voted yes aswell.

Reaction score
I'm one of the oldest players here and I never saw you before? You're new on the forums, got banned not long ago and you're lying... good luck lol

Deleted member 1235

I don't mean this in a hard way honestly I don't but; I've played on this server since way back in Evocity (Just never on the forums until a few months ago) since then I have only ever received two warnings, never a ban and never even a ban request made on me *Touch Wood*. Despite this I would not consider myself adequate to be an Admin on this server. It isn't just some Dark RP server where you can ban who you want, this is one of the most popular servers on Garry's mod. You've not only recently been banned but (again don't take it personally). I've never seen you in game, in help chat, on the forums (No wonder you just joined today). This is evidently a joke and clearly an intention of wasting the administration teams time., and if it is not and you're being serious I do feel sorry for you.

Hax

Reaction score
You would rather win the lottery than get accepted here. I was giving you a warning last week, you didn't even care about the rule you broke, also you collected 4 warnings within 5 days.

Reaction score
-SUPPORT
I'm gonna list here why i don't give you a support
  • Never heard of you
  • You're never online?
  • Lying in a application
  • Put more effort in ur applicatons
  • Never seen you roleplay
  • Never seen you in help chat
  • Never even seen you Enforce rules as i've never seen you online

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support

Considering I personally have never heard of you, never seen you on TS, ingame or OOC, it's a no...

Sorry :)

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.