Reaction score
INGAME NAME:
Ryuzaki Kagura

STEAM NAME:
Bankaiâ„¢ OvO

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:24492760

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:
I want to be admin because I often send reports and they get very rarely answered. I want to be able to handle the situation by myself against the rule breakers. I am often there at the right place when someone breaks the rules and could help well since I have read the rules several times. I know the responsibilities that come with being an admin. I spend 6-8 hours everyday on the server. I have been rping for almost 1 year now.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes and i had my own server.
I have been an admin on a css jailbreak server for almost 2 years.
I owned a css warcraft source server for 1-2 years.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have a microphone, Im 18 years old and i live in germany. I can speak german, english and alot of turkish so i can help turkish guys too. I hope i can help your team with my powers. Thanks :)

Reaction score
+ support i like him his a nice guy and i know he love to play rp.. and hes voice is like a mafioso xD love him

Reaction score
+ support on this guy, i see him on the server. never breaks rules

Maybe join the server a bit more and write more info?

Reaction score
I have been watching you for some time now. You're a pretty good roleplayer and you seem to get on with others. You have my vote however, like I've been stating in all of these applications - We'll need to see what the admin status will look like in September to see who to kick out etc. At the moment the team is quite full and we've made a new rule about reports in our private chat which will make it effective and actually make the reports get answered almost in an instant. You have my vote however, I'd like you to wait about a week before getting the result, fine?

Reaction score
Snafu;n529 said:
I have been watching you for some time now. You're a pretty good roleplayer and you seem to get on with others. You have my vote however, like I've been stating in all of these applications - We'll need to see what the admin status will look like in September to see who to kick out etc. At the moment the team is quite full and we've made a new rule about reports in our private chat which will make it effective and actually make the reports get answered almost in an instant. You have my vote however, I'd like you to wait about a week before getting the result, fine?
No problem, i can wait. Thank you :)

Reaction score
Well, I must say that after the recent interactions ingame I can fully support this application as the person has shown enough abilities and seriousness to be put into an administrating role. I support this application and wish you the best of luck as in the current pending applications yours is the strongest due to the past admin experience and of course, the age which does make a difference. It's just a way of thinking and I know that you're a reasonable lad. I think you'd be a great additive to the team as I'll be admining much less from the next week till... the next summer, unfortunately due to school... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.