Rule 1.1 Forum Addition or Explanation

Reaction score
As you may know people in the organization section love keeping things IC. So the question I pose to you is, why isn't the 1.1 IC (even though it is, literally, read over some the remarks made there). And why can't I be racist in the organization section?
*this questions for @Bolli so he can clear the air, not you Lewis.*

Reaction score
"

• 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times."
At all times, IC or not, on the forums its different.

Reaction score
We seriously aren't SJWs who shut down something the second it could possibly "offend" someone, if it's IC, it's fine.
There is a lot of varied, strange and fucked up things in real life, and the KKK isn't even the worst one.

He is not directly insulting anyone OOC, he is promoting PassiveRP (which the server seriously needs), and I feel people should respect that.

#ifitaintwhiteitaintright

Reaction score
"

• 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times."
At all times, IC or not, on the forums its different.
Then start handing out forum warnings to the kiddies who break 1.1 on organization posts if it's IC. Not signal out the obvious black/minority hating racist that's obviously African-American IRL.

Hinting to the fact that I'm black IRL, here's a picture of me ALSO DON'T MIND THE 1.1 IN THE PICTURE, IT WAS TAKEN FOR LEWIS BECAUSE HE GOT OFFENDED OF THE WORD "NIGGER"
LKHbi5j.jpg

Reaction score
Well, you should be able to use racist words and such over your organization page because as Bolli released a new rule now org pages can be used for IC info (I think) so thats like your org's website.

You should be able write ANYTHING you want into your org page, in my opinion.

But of course its really complicated since last rule has been released for organization pages.

Reaction score
I admit it can go over the top but on the other hand it is funny to watch however I believe that you have a point some take it way to far when using OOC information IC. On the forums some may treat it as OOC which is when the flaming starts.

I believe excessive negativity needs to be taken into account as this can apply to these situations.