Tooter Rules Elaboration Needed

Reaction score
"We also reserve all rights to modify/delete malicious, spam, discriminatory, misleading, etc accounts and depending on the severity this could lead to administrative action so use it wisely."
  • Do not attempt to impersonate any staff/administration past or present

Does this mean I can't create fake accounts for staff members IC characters? I want to make a @LEWIS 088 account named Lewis Robertson (his IG name)

Also, how racist can I be on Tooter seeing as I am the leader of the KKK?

What do you mean by "misleading" as well? Does that mean that I can't parody other PERPhead's organizations (or people) on tooter or..?

Just need to know so I don't unknowingly break anything.

Thanks
with lots and lots of love,
your friend (the leader of the KKK)
Curts~

@StephenPuffs @Fredy @Bolli @MoronPipllyd

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since it is Based on Twitter do whatever you like and try not to cause a flame war I guess.

They call this the Information Age should be the # Age

As long as you listen to them asking you not to do that you should be okay but heck you are the KKK so hang and burn them if they tell you to stop.

Reaction score
Afaik @Panda had his account deleted for putting the drug dealer location on tooter, so some rules are being enforced, just like adverts.

Reaction score
You should be able to be as racist as you want, on Twitter you can basically get away with anything if your account is small and doesn't have much attention.

Reaction score
Afaik @Panda had his account deleted for putting the drug dealer location on tooter, so some rules are being enforced, just like adverts.
Weird, thought that you'd be able to tweet the drug dealer location elaborately at least. Kind of unrealistic to think that the cops are monitoring each and every single tweet that you tweet.

You should be able to be as racist as you want, on Twitter you can basically get away with anything if your account is small and doesn't have much attention.
Sweet, can't wait to tweet racist shit and annoy people.

The only thing I need now is can I make a parody @LEWIS 088 account ? or parody organization accounts?