Rule Addition. Actions after a crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We have all seen this where someone crashes their car so badly that it can no longer run, So they run away or kill everyone like nothing happened. Crashing hard into anything or being crashed into will stun anyone in the real world yet on PERP nothing just out of the car with a weapon and Rambo mode.

I am writing this to ask for a rule added about when you crash a car preventing you to run away or to fire upon anyone. Its realistic and there is no reason why it should not be added i even saw someone crash and run all the way to the hospital reported it and then i was told "It's Okay" Well is it?

Please if you want realism added when someone crashes their car and disables it please support and show your feedback.

Reaction score
Welp, at the moment when you have a 'big crash' you get a mass amount of screen blur, so you can't exactly just sprint out and spray everybody down.

Reaction score
As Swiper already said, there is a feature in the game that restricts this type of behaviour. For the appropriate amount of time it is near impossible to effectively shoot at people and run away after a car crash or after being resuscitated because of the screen blur and reduced moving speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.