Rule Changes 14/10/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Hey,

There has been some minor updates to the following rules: 3.4, 3.18 and 5.3.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk

A few examples has been added to the rule, to hopefully help clarify it a bit more.

3.18 Storages and trunks

The rule now specifies that this also includes government officials, this has always been enforced but this should help clarify it.

While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person, this is also including the confiscation of firearms or illegal items whilst on duty as an LEO. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

5.3 Raiding

Civilians can now return to raids where they died, as long as it is the same raid/RP sit.

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have re-spawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property, unless the same raid/rp sit is still ongoing.

Based on accepted rule suggestions:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Idk I can murder someone outside my shop and then sit in my shop as long as I don’t intend on engaging in combat

I know they’re examples don’t ree at me

Reaction score
But then it was same as before because everyone would return after dying in a raid and friends are still raiding. So i dont think this rule will change anything to what it was before

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I like the changes but I think

3.18 Storages and trunks
While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person, this is also including the confiscation of firearms or illegal items whilst on duty as an LEO. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

For someone to realise this change, they have to read the rules thoroughly, especially someone new. I think it should be it's own rule, making it a lot easier to refer to and hopefully a lot less negligence.

As well as

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have re-spawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property, unless the same raid/rp sit is still ongoing.

Surely, you just remove the previous addition which was just adding assist.

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 30 minutes after they have re-spawned before attempting to raid that property twice.

Reaction score
anyone else have some minor ocd with this being the only news post without the perpheads logo at the top?

madda please as much as i am a filthy banned cheater please fix :(

Status
Not open for further replies.