Rule Suggestion (3.6 Stay Alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.6 Stay Alive
Suggestion Description: Over the past couple day when raiding I’ve noticed that EMS usually barges in homes that are unlocked without waiting for a officer . I feel like if the body is outside then it’s free game but if it’s inside a apartment , house , business etc they should have to get a officer to arrive and enter beforehand . I’ve experienced 4 times in the past 3 days EMS running into active shootouts and raids before cops and either get shot and killed or injured . In a realistic setting no EMS would arrive to a home where they hear gunshots and still decide to run in .

Why should this be added?:
- Safety for EMS / Protects life

What negatives could this have?:
- People could die before being tended to

Reaction score
This is already elaborated on under the rules regarding EMTs.

4.2 Paramedics​

Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded areas and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol. Paramedics must inform Police Officers if they have treated wounds which have been inflicted as a result of a crime, for example, gunshot wounds.

Reaction score
This is already elaborated on under the rules regarding EMTs.

4.2 Paramedics​

Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded areas and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol. Paramedics must inform Police Officers if they have treated wounds which have been inflicted as a result of a crime, for example, gunshot wounds.
If this is already a rule why is it happening in almost every situation/gun fight I’ve been in ? I guarantee when I get on today it will happen again

Reaction score
I think there should be something about this in the medic exam if there isnt already. Havent taken that in a long time so

Status
Not open for further replies.