Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
S.W.A.T Leader job

Short explanation:
-Add the job "S.W.A.T Leader"

Detailed description:
I have seen in game that the S.W.A.T team really needs one in charge, as well as the police force, the S.W.A.T should also have someone to lead the S.W.A.T force. This will be needed to organise the S.W.A.T actions more, also after the LT job has been added to the police force team the force have had much less unsucced missions. Might make the authorities pretty OP but that would probably just make it more realistic the way that it wont be easy to just run around and rob the bank, taking hostages, constantly mugging and so on. Let me have your opinions about this?

Optional additions:
-Maybe you could change the S.W.A.T car to only be drived of the S.W.A.T leader.
-More advanced equipments for the S.W.A.T leader.
-Maybe have the ability to warrant people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with most all of this as raids for example can become quite hectic without someone giving direction, however i wouldn't say that driving the S.W.A.T van should be exclusive to the leader, it simply doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but i do like the idea in general (Mostly) +Support

Reaction score
Pointless you can just elect one either by selecting someone or by rolling the dice.
if the person leaves a job and another takes it place just talk to the man.

Reaction score
of course SWAT team are better organised on the actions they'll make if they have a leader inside the team. Since now, when i was playing as a SWAT, i asked for a leader elections and this would be still fine. btw this new job wouldn't make it worste, so why not +support

Reaction score
I don't know really. The Sergeant and LT seem fine as they are leading the Police force in general so I say leave it as it is because it generally works ,with one high rank leading the Police Force, plus it makes it more realistic. I doubt in reality you would find some sort of 'Swat leader' unless you mean like a Squad leader or something.

Reaction score
There's no need to actually add the job. It's easier for the SWAT team to elect a commander on their own, or make the lieutenant/sergeants do it. That's basically how it's been done so far, and it's worked just fine.

-support

Reaction score
This is much the same as the medic supervisor thread I just denied, so just adapt what I said in that to apply to SWAT instead. Or to easily get my impression of this, read the post by @Niko as it says it all. There is little sense for a specific job in this case, just RP it. So this is denied as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.