Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
S.W.A.T job

Short explanation:
- Add a rappel for the S.W.A.T team

Detailed explanation:
Adding in a rappel for the S.W.A.T would be much more useful, rather than the S.W.A.T having to go through the front door and the majority of the time dying, the would be able to attach a rappel to the top of a building and rappel up it, this way, it would make the server more realistic and adds in a bit more of a challenge when S.W.A.T are required. This would also stop stairs getting blocked up and causing more deaths than if there was a rappel.

Optional additions:
  • Rappel gun

Reaction score
This is going to require a lot of work, and seems quite excessive if you ask me. Not to mention, it wouldn't make a difference, as SWAT cannot enter through windows (no one actually can) and it would more or less just be to shoot through.
Also, someone has been playing Rainbow Six Siege a bit too much?

Not to mention, this might not even be possible. Though I can't say for sure.

And to add onto that; Just because an idea is realistic, doesn't it mean that it's good enough for it to be added. Just like the rules are set to make for a good role-playing experience, that is also how most (if not all) suggestions are judged by, and this suggestion will probably not make for a good role-playing experience, as SWAT may become "overpowered" - as some would put it - and there'd probably end up tons of suggestions to have this removed or changed again.

Aim for suggestions that improve RP, but also keeps it balanced between criminals/citizens and police, rather than focusing on realism only.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is going to require a lot of work, and seems quite excessive if you ask me. Not to mention, it wouldn't make a difference, as SWAT cannot enter through windows (no one actually can) and it would more or less just be to shoot through.
Also, someone has been playing Rainbow Six Siege a bit too much?

Not to mention, this might not even be possible. Though I can't say for sure.

Even shooting through the windows would help, to be fair I wouldn't rate it as excessive. Going through windows is more than likely not necessary, the balconies for regals would easily be used to enter the building from the rappels

Reaction score
Topic:
S.W.A.T job

Short explanation:
- Add a rappel for the S.W.A.T team

Detailed explanation:
Adding in a rappel for the S.W.A.T would be much more useful, rather than the S.W.A.T having to go through the front door and the majority of the time dying, the would be able to attach a rappel to the top of a building and rappel up it, this way, it would make the server more realistic and adds in a bit more of a challenge when S.W.A.T are required. This would also stop stairs getting blocked up and causing more deaths than if there was a rappel.

Optional additions:
  • Rappel gun
That would be pretty OP and S.W.A.T ATM is quite OP depending on the firepower and the amount of people if your building with u defending

Reaction score
I'd understand this in Arma or something, but in Garry's Mod it's really not needed. How would they get onto the building top, and it would be very buggy and abusable. The animations would look really buggy too.

Reaction score
Yes its a great idea i would say swat would have it in real life but where would you use it in paralake?
X9svTXx.gif

Reaction score
In my opinion the police already have a mass advantage.
  1. They usually out number your squad
  2. They all have weapons and SWAT have big boy guns
  3. All have body armor and SWAT have big boy armor
  4. All break NLR and always come back
  5. SWAT have big boy door breaches
And you want to add SWAT have rappels so they can fuck you up from the window and watch you and your wife fuck? +support

Reaction score
With the amount of playerclips in V3 I doubt you would be able to use this. Plus I don't even think its possible.

not rainbow 6 mate

Reaction score
In my opinion the police already have a mass advantage.
  1. They usually out number your squad
  2. They all have weapons and SWAT have big boy guns
  3. All have body armor and SWAT have big boy armor
  4. All break NLR and always come back
  5. SWAT have big boy door breaches
And you want to add SWAT have rappels so they can fuck you up from the window and watch you and your wife fuck? +support
You have just made 5 useless points and now i'm going to show you how.
  1. There may be more SWAT, but often the criminals win with their guns and the fact that only a SWAT member can shoot at a time.
  2. They do all have weapons, but police have terrible pistols and in the apartments, the "Big boy" guns are useless
  3. Can still be killed very easily
  4. That's not an advantage, that's just breaking rules
  5. They do, but the stairs in the apartments often get stocked up and people cant move, there fore, they get fucked up
Basically, i just fucked you, and SWAT didn't watch that...

Status
Not open for further replies.