Sabre's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Madda
How long were you banned for: 1 day (seems petty but I'm bored)

Your Steam Name: Nutrient12
Your In-game Name: Alen Mills
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100940387

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Pushed @LilChicken car into a ball of fire was then warned to stop minging. Got put on the ground and within 10 seconds I'd managed to murder 3 people with the RC truck due to a glitch and was brought to a roof and was told to stop minging again or I'll get blacklisted, got put on the ground a 3rd time returned back to RC station to resign and crashed into another roadtruck with it's handbreak down and it rolling back slamming @Alyt and killing him (I've never laughed so hard in my life) Madda then made his final appearance when he stated "tf you doing" then proceeded to ban me.
Why should this appeal be considered:

Additional Comment(s): Now that all the shits and giggles are out the way I do apologise and I know this seems stupid.

Deleted member 5577

I saw this, I 100% don't think he meant to kill anyone he was just trying to impound my car and I wasn't necessarily inconvenienced by this as it was impounded anyway by the other road crew anyway I can provide my POV if needed but this was definitely an accident killing the people.

Deleted member 5577

Clearly not involved if 22hours = a couple to you

Status
Not open for further replies.