Samuel

Reaction score
I would like to take the time to recommend @Samuel

Sam you're an amazing guy and it is very sad you left the server. You did a lot of development for the community and I think we are all very thankfull.

Even tho you left you still do alot of work for PLPD.online and without you I would have fallen asleep while coding it alot more! Thanks for all the work and dedication.

Ps.
@McGlinchy you a good chief bloke can I keep my kneecaps now?

Sam

Reaction score
I am an amazing guy now? First
POySv3G.png
and now this, someone is trying to get on my good side. Add a subway lunch on top of this and I will take you along on a patrol in-game, that may or may not result in you having several IAs and ARs on you ;)

73c0c3da13d1960d89e17259b40a6006.gif

244 commits on the new PLPD Online, 640 commits on the old PLPD Online, surly I should get a medal and a gift basket @McGlinchy

Sam

Reaction score
@McGlinchy Yes, and? There is nothing anyone can offer me in exchange for BlueDuck, other than medals!
I am probably the most retarded officer, but I am also the best! I built the whole IA structure from the ground up, I built PSD, I built PLPD Online stuff, I did stuff in-game, I kicked nonces out, I paid 20-25 EUR per month for like 2 years for PD stuff! I tell your command members that they are fucking retarded, when you don't have the balls too! AND I promoted you to Lieutenant back in 2019!

GIVE ME ANOTHER MEDAL OF VALOR OR I AM SELLING THE CODE AND IT'S RIGHTS TO MELONSTICK!

Reaction score
@McGlinchy Better give him that award now, Coding IA has left my brain scarred, Can't afford losing it after all that!

Reaction score
imagine getting medals, couldn't be me

like imagine if an old tfu captain somehow got a medal lol that would be so wild like just imagine how crazy that would be