Samuel Sheppard, Max Zaigar, R4ndomDude, Josef Trapani...

Reaction score
Today I had the pleasure of role play with @Sagittarius/That Guy @Samuel Sheppard @Momo @☭Joseph☭Stalin☭ @[PH] R4ndomDude
in a Cafe that Samuel and I set up. There was some really fun role play during the whole time we did this, making it a wonderful evening. All those who participated really did make the experience great, and I would like to personally thank them for this. They made excellent use of the /me's, and didn't just mess around like a lot of people do. They dedicated themselves to making the customers what they want, or giving their orders to us (Josef), and it really was just a great evening with all of them.

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to role playing with you all again :D

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
It was a pleasure setting up the cafe up with you Danny, and I hope we can do it again. Thanks to everyone that came and bought food!

Reaction score
I really liked this! I can't argue with that! It was so beautiful set up. After I bought my first car that I regret already, I thought to finally go to the restaurant.
I thought they were just 2 players standing behind the counter, inning money for food. But that was not the case.
You got served like its the Mc Donalds and come on, everone knows how that is!
A manager, someone behind the counter, a person who was making the food someone bringing the food, it was insane!
What the most fun thing was to eatch, is that when I arrived, almost every table was full of visitors roleplaying with them! It was so cool to see. Good one danny to make this recommendation. I can't agree more! Big thumbs up from me!

Reaction score
It really was a great evening making food and serving it to customers. It was a fantastic RP experience and I would love it if we could do it again!

Reaction score
Sure was fun amirite? :kappa: It was pretty fun (the moments I were out in the kitchen) and I hope we get to do more of that.