Secret Service Addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It came to me the other day when I was Secret Service that the weapons they are supplied with are simply to in-affective against stronger weapons.

So it was an idea of mine to give them stronger weapons, like an MP5 or a some type of rifle to protect the mayor a little easier.

Reaction score
Should be an SMG, like the Mp5. As yes sometimes bodyguards are seen carrying SMGs, however they should only be pulled out in an emergency.

Reaction score
All though the meaning of SS is Secret Service, I think that them having a unique skin would be perfect. Ive seen this on another server and it works really well.

Please take the fact that secret service in real life also wear special uniforms (depending where)

Reaction score
Completely agree, maybe on the Head of Security, if accepted, should be able to have a primary weapon. As for the weapon itself, an MP5 or a Mac11 would seem appropriate.

Reaction score
Luke said:
Completely agree, maybe on the Head of Security, if accepted, should be able to have a primary weapon. As for the weapon itself, an MP5 or a Mac11 would seem appropriate.
This suggestion is linked to yours Luke, MAC11'S are popular in the Secret Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.