Police Suggestion Secret service weapons permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Secret service weapons permissions
Suggestion Description: We all know that the secret service do get specific weapons If they go towards the police station. To get a taser you have to be taser certified before that happens. It made me think of other whitelists we have and I thought about TFU. I was thinking that if a secret service agent is certified for tactical firearms, they should have a choice of only a few weapons of SMGs

Why should this be added?:
- while I understand strategy is a big part of survival for the mayor. I do feel they're always outgunned and it just feels strange that they are unable to do anything except rely on the police.
- I feel it adds more variety to the danger of dealing with the mayor as they can't just expect to outgun the SS every time.
- because TFU has to be certified and has quality control, they are likely to be better secret service agents in RP and know when to use them.

What negatives could this have?:
- some balancing to an extent.
- maybe lessening the TFU's job to react to a situation
- players can abuse the privileges. But in my opinion it can be lessened with more scrutiny for misuse of force

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly secret service is boring as shit and it makes no sense why secret service do not get access to mac-11's and mp5k's. The USA secret service throughout history has used Uzi's, mac-11's, mac-10's, P90, Mp5k, mp5, mp7, you name it they've used it. You can literally google "Secret service with smg" on google and go to images and see half of the guns listed above in the pictures. P sure the British counterpart uses the same weapons

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly secret service is boring as shit and it makes no sense why secret service do not get access to mac-11's and mp5k's. The USA secret service throughout history has used Uzi's, mac-11's, mac-10's, P90, Mp5k, mp5, mp7, you name it they've used it. You can literally google "Secret service with smg" on google and go to images and see half of the guns listed above in the pictures.
Funny enough I was thinking of mp5ks as what they get as weapons. Any smg that's concealable

Status
Not open for further replies.