Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Secure apartment building

Short explanation (in notes):
Secure building
No drugs & weapons allowed
Live peacefully in a crime filled city

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
So basically, everyone who buys a property ends up getting attacked, with or without growing drugs. Sometimes it's nice just to have fun with your buddies, and watch tv or something, without randomly getting shot through the windows. Maybe a secure apartment building, where you can't bring weapons or drugs inside would be awesome. (Like when you apply for a job, all the illegal things gets removed from the inventory)

Optional additions:
Maybe add an npc you have to talk to, to get in
It could be expensive

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you need to follow the template:

Topic:

-
-
-

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I like your enthusiasm to get involved on the forums and with the community but this idea is not going to work. It would be way too much hard work for the developers and it would be also unrealistic, hence the reason why I rated your suggestion dumb. Also use the template when making a suggestion:
Topic:

-
-
-

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
You must have posted this after I told the Hudsons to get a room.

To be honest who would find this useful. A majority of the server population is drug farmers or job farmers. I see your point regals is right next to a government building why would guns and drugs be there. However you need to remember that this is perp drugs and guns are a major part of the gamemode this is not HL2RP.

I cannot support this would not be used and would cause distruption.

Reaction score
So lets get this straight, you want an entire section of the map quardened off so you can watch tv? No thanks

• The devs already struggle to fit things in this would take up too much space.
  • Raiding is part of the game. Don't like it? I heard second life would be good for you.
  • Go to bazaar, I raid a lot and not often bazaar, its a friendly atmosphere.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would just raid you anyway for the fun of it and don't listen to Walker about bazaar its always good to use the old C4 in someone's shop to get tons of drugs.

Reaction score
But thats what perp its... I mean its in the fuckin US what do you expect the crime rate is longer than Donald Trumps noes :p
Its just basic RP and IRL people do get attacked, Robbed, People break into your houses etc so really im going to give this a -Support

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.