Sell cars to players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hmm unless the cars can be crafted i don't think its such a good idea.

Hax

Reaction score
MazZ said:
What?

Error: Please enter a message with at least 10 characters

Reaction score
MazZ said:
I dont understand what you mean, can you please explain yourself some more, or do you mean craft cars?

Reaction score
The way car dealer works may be changed in the future so this may be a good idea at some point, but as it stands, it is rather pointless. I understand how you may want to sell to another player, but for now just sell back to car dealer.

Reaction score
Basically what he means is that If a player wants to get a new car to replace his own car. He should have the option to set it on sale. For other players to buy below the original price. Instead of selling to for 50% back to the dealer. He could sell it for up to 90% of the original price etc. Just what the players decide to do between each other. But this is something that should be added in all fairness. Since people selling cars to each other in real life is a very common thing.

Reaction score
Dudeh said:
Basically what he means is that If a player wants to get a new car to replace his own car. He should have the option to set it on sale. For other players to buy below the original price. Instead of selling to for 50% back to the dealer. He could sell it for up to 90% of the original price etc. Just what the players decide to do between each other. But this is something that should be added in all fairness. Since people selling cars to each other in real life is a very common thing.
I was about to tell the same. I'd like this to be added in the future.

Reaction score
MazZ said:
well my opinion is that adding this "sell cars to players" feature is a bit useless, unless you can actually craft cars yourself.

Reaction score
I'm well aware what he is asking for, and I'm saying right now with how purchasing a vehicle is handled, it serves little purpose to take the time to code in with how much else we have going on, but in future this will be added because at that point it will be more necessary.

Reaction score
Well Stephen what I was saying was more being directed to Ghostfanta and Mazz. Since to me It looks like they don't quite understand what he means by this suggestion.

Reaction score
MazZ said:
@MazZ Cars probably never will be a craftable item, but we do have some ideas on how to change it so buying from another player may become advantageous. But these are all down the line ideas since we have enough on our plate at this time.

Reaction score
Its a good idea 'n all but players would get their cars too cheap, too early. So cant support this.

Status
Not open for further replies.