Server Suggestion Selling number plates

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Selling number plates
Suggestion Description: Add the ability to sell number plates, possibly like selling cars - you get 50% of value. This is useful because currently if you have an organization plate for example, you cant get a new one unless someone who can delete number plates gets rid of it for you. I only saw one suggestion that was denied for some reason which I will link down below.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL
Realism I guess

What negatives could this have?:
- Can't think of any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This would implement the ability of selling plates and make life better if u switch orgs or something.

Useful Images: https://perpheads.com/threads/selling-or-deleting-number-plates.45152/

I would love if this was added... I for one have some plates I want to sell and also if this was added it might free up some wanted plates. (eg. people sell plates they don't value but others might) Only downside to this is people buying plates they think other players want then selling them to targeted players for a significantly increased price.

I would love if this was added... I for one have some plates I want to sell and also if this was added it might free up some wanted plates. (eg. people sell plates they don't value but others might) Only downside to this is people buying plates they think other players want then selling them to targeted players for a significantly increased price.
Indeed, would a plate market be good or bad? It might lead to players gatekeeping plates solely as an investment, but it's hard to say if there would be an actual market big enough for this to become an issue. If selling/deleting gets 0% back it would be a riskier investment, deterring the holding of plates for greedy reasons. It could be a fun market if treated responsibly.

Org plates should at the very least be able to be deleted without dev help, being unable to buy a new one despite being in another org is strange. I have a plate from my first org, the poor fellas currently residing in that org can't have the number because some guy in another org has it