Swapping License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Being able to swap a plate from one owned car to another

Why should this be added? (pros):
I believe this should be added because not everyone has a spare plate if their plate is already on a car they are stuck with it and the only solution is to either sell a car to get a spare plate to switch the plates with or just buy a new plate for $350k minimum so it would be better to just be able to switch between cars than doing either of those

What negatives could this have? (cons): I personally don't see any cons in this addition as it would allow players to swap plates off their cars onto other owned cars easily rather than selling a car if you have no spare plates or even if you do sell a car you don't use would still cost $20,000 to do the first switch as 10k to get it off the car then 10k to put it on the other car

Reaction score
OR maybe the ability to buy a random plate option at city hall for like $500-5000 and it like randomizes a plate then asks you if you want to buy it or not

Reaction score
Not if you don't have a spare plate, to get a spare plate you must either sell a car or buy one for 350k

Reaction score
If the spare plate is a issue, another solution would be to allow users to buy randomly generated plates for a much lower price.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, would be a great idea, to be honest! Especially if you can see the randomly generated plate before buying it, could be even cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.