Senior officer application cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I was applying for senior officer and in the description it said: "We advise you have 2 recent Observation Reports". In my head, this meant that I could get approved with 1 if it was really good since it didn't say You need 2 recent Observation Reports just advised. I feel that a 1 full week of cooldown is pretty unfair since I did have a really good one at the time of applying and was also in the process of getting another one but nobody wanted to do one with me for a full day, and the one who did never wrote me one since we spent 20 out of 30 min dead which I do understand though. I would just like to apply again since I have gotten a second one now. So could you please just remove the cooldown, I'm happy to take the test again but I just don't want to wait for a full week.

Here is the OR which I thought was good enough.

1666790155811.png

Solution
There is no possible way to remove your cooldown, even the chiefs cant do it.
Perhaps next time think about it a bit harder, if it recommends you get 2 observation reports you should get 2. Its like how doctors recommend you drink 8 cups of water a day and eat 2,500 calories a day but in your head, you thought you could drink 4 cups and eat 1,250 calories a day then you end up dehydrated and anorexic.
Reaction score
There is no possible way to remove your cooldown, even the chiefs cant do it.
Perhaps next time think about it a bit harder, if it recommends you get 2 observation reports you should get 2. Its like how doctors recommend you drink 8 cups of water a day and eat 2,500 calories a day but in your head, you thought you could drink 4 cups and eat 1,250 calories a day then you end up dehydrated and anorexic.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.