Image whitelisting request

Reaction score
I make this post because one of my images was not approved to be whitelisted by a staff member, and I hope I can make them reconsider their decision. I don't know who it was, but I think it was a Senior Mod.

So basically I had some free time and I designed some flags for a possible org coming in the future.
I came up with 2 designs, of which one was not approved. I put a lot of time and effort into making both designs, and I would be really sad if I couldn't use both of them.

Not only did spend a lot of effort on making them, but also on having the designs comply with every rule on PH.
For example, the approved design, the original flag, which looks like this:
F_FLAG_MFa1.png

went through many iterations and edits. It originally had a tauhid, like on the Saudi Arabian Flag, which I decided to remove

1676312638423546.png
and the Shahada from the Iran flag, which I edited, despite it being barely recognizable as arabic writing anyway,

Flag_of_Iran_official.svga_.png

The reason I have removed, edited and renamed everything, is so the flags not just fully comply with the rules, but are also
  1. fully inclusive and 100% readable in English
  2. not related to any real life countries or orgs or anything and such
  3. they are completely 100% unique to Paralake and only to Paralake and
  4. intended for roleplay purposes only.

Anyway here are the 2 designs that were not approved:
F_FLAG_MFb2.png F_FLAG_MFb1.png

I really hope you can reconsider it because they are I have drawn these by hand and it was a lot of work and I really don't think they break the rules. I appreciate your work. Thank you for you time and cheers.

Last edited: