Server Suggestion Seperate slots for bombs and grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Seperate slots for bombs and grenades
Suggestion Description: Grenades are in combat items, while timed and remote explosives are more akin to equipment and used to open doors exclusively, like crowbars and bobby pins

I think they shouldn't be in the same slot so you can carry 2 nades, even if you bring a bomb to open door, or move defenses props.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- nothing it's a good idea

Reaction score
This was the case for impact grenades for a time (it was a bug) and I would casually carry 8 impact grenades on me. It was overpowered and made little sense to have that many nades.

That bug got fixed and I think the grenades are rather balanced right now. They're not that expensive to craft and you cannot carry 30 of them.

Reaction score
Explosives used to come under the equipment tab which meant that you could carry 8 bombs, or even 8 grenades. This was removed for balancing reasons as richer players would enter raids with 4 bombs and 4 grenades each

Reaction score
Explosives used to come under the equipment tab which meant that you could carry 8 bombs, or even 8 grenades. This was removed for balancing reasons as richer players would enter raids with 4 bombs and 4 grenades each
you are already limited to 2 explosives per raid by rule 5.3. You can use more nades, but only carry 2 for balance reasons

It would make sense to move them back to the equipment slots, together with molotovs, because they are just for door opening

Status
Not open for further replies.