Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User hunted down and killed another player for mere association to his friends killing because he was inside the base of the person who killed their friend.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand this is most likely not going to be accepted due to my horrific history, I take no pride in my actions and actually thought I was doing something within the rules until I got informed otherwise. I never intentionally violated the rule but I completely understand the reason on why my ban was issued and want to apologies to yourself and the individual for the commotion. I also understand you already reduced it from what you were originally going to give me! Once again I apologies for my actions and I have learned from what you informed me about.

Reaction score

While I appreciate the apology and would have considered an appeal in different circumstances, your record doesn't help me in believing that you'll change after this ban. You need to take this time off to thoroughly study 3.4 before you come back, or your ban lengths are just going to keep increasing exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.