Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Biggo
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Boston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547475683

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User stood on the edge of his NLR zone, giving information to his org what was going on inside his NLR zone.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would just like to begin with a plain old sorry, i can see where i went wrong with my actions and can now see what i should have done to prevent this ban from happening. I had originally read the rules when i joined perpheads about 2 years ago but then took a year break from gMod completely and focused on my studies and sport, recently when i got bored i loaded gMod back up and was drawn to back to perpheads and have not been able to stop playing since, this obviously came with the lack of knowledge referring to rules and the changes that may have happened since i stopped playing. I should have reread them and refreshed myself before i continued playing but it slipped my mind and have led to multiple slip ups, i have since taken this time to read through the rules and familiarise myself with the rules, zones and other important information i need to play according to the rules so every can have fun. I hope you can consider my apology so i can get back playing sooner. Cheers!

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

I’ll give you a second chance. With that being said, any further rulebreak will result in a harsher punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.