Server Events - 2/09/2017 Saturday 4PM GMT+0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Hello there guys, it's been a while since we've done events so as its nearing the end of the summer holidays for lots of you we thought we'd have them next Saturday. Information below:

______

TIME:
4:00 PM

EVENT:
Team Bat Battle

WINNER ROUND ONE: @*NetherStalkers*
WINNER ROUND TWO: @Speedy

Description:
An area for the event is chosen by the staff team before the event then some construction will take place to make it look like more of a war zone. Everybody who would like to participate in the event will be taken to the location and put into a queue where they will receive their bat, they will also be screened for any bandages/stim packs, they're not allowed in the event and they will be taken from you. Once everybody is given a bat, you will be instructed to start then the last three standing will be the winners.
______

TIME:
6:00 PM

EVENT: Glass Co & Parker Raid

WINNER(S):
RED TEAM

Description:
People are split into two teams, both teams are given an arsenal of weapons. The defending team will be given a dump of props and all the Premium members of the team will be able to build the defenses. They will be given around 5-10 minutes to build and Staff Members will constantly be checking to make sure its all placed within the rules. When the defending team have finished building and are in position, the attacking team will be let go. People on the attacking team will get a few flashbangs and some crowbars/bobby pins. The final team standing wins.

______

TIME:
7:00 PM

EVENT:
Hunger Games

WINNER(S):

1st
: @[KDG]Dom_
2nd: @CodezBlack
3rd: @MachineGunO

Description: Just like the movie, people are placed into the Forest area. Weapons and tools are placed all around the Forrest and all you really need to do is survive. When you are teleported to the platform we do not want people talking as we want people to pick teams spontaneously so it's harder. Once you are killed, you are eliminated from the event.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Reaction score
probably I would win the bat battle like I did before xD

EDIT: Yay second day of school ... fuck m life

Deleted member 4084

6PM. Bad time for an event, McGregor vc Mayweather fight is then

Reaction score
We need @Bean Can and myself to massacre the Europeans during the hunger games event to show the true capabilities of an American with a fully automatic rifle.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Wow .... what a great candidate for Señor Administration advertising server events. :pompus:
#Daymon4Señor

Reaction score
Is this meant to be UK time or an hour behind as UK is still in BST, which is an hour ahead of GMT. Does this mean that the event is 3PM UK time?

Status
Not open for further replies.