• Beach Derby

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png
Good evening!

We thought it was about time to do some announced events again. Rather than selecting a random few, we'll let people vote on some. If we find a good solution to it we will also try some RP events on top of the normal ones, any suggestions here or in the Ideas & Suggestions threads are welcome! We'll be starting at 5PM UK time. Hope to see you there!

For those of you who should wonder, here is a brief description of each event.

One in the chamber

Players are put in the city hall or business sector with a single round in their gun, you earn an additional shot for each player you kill. If you miss your bullet, you're going to have to use your knife! The player with the most amount of kills after 10 minutes win.

Gun Game

Played in the forest. For each player you kill, you will receive a new firearm. The goal is to go through all of the firearms, and get a kill with the final weapon, a machete by default.

SWAT van showdown

Players are spawned in the farm fields either on foot or in a SWAT van with modified horsepower. In order for the drivers to win, they must run over all other players in the arena. Grenades will spawn at random locations on the field, players on foot needs to retrieve these and attempt to blow up the player in the SWAT van. Once all drivers are dead the game ends.

Musical Chairs

The goal is to reach a chair and sit on it as soon as the song stops. Those who fail to secure a seat will be removed from the event.

Raid

Attackers vs Defenders. The goal for the attackers is simply to eliminate all the defenders, same goes for the opposing team.

Duck hunt

A random player is placed at the car dealer, and can only move within a certain range within it. The rest of the players are placed on top of office armed with m24's. Due to the rendering distance, it is impossible to see the player at the car dealership. The goal is to use the skybox and get some lucky hits in. The player to kill the "duck" wins.

Beach Derby

Players are spawned in minis on a platform above the beach. The goal is to ram all other players off the platform and be the last one standing.

@Dom_ finally did it.

Reaction score
Tbh I’d be down for a whole day of raids, swat van showdowns and beach Derby’s . Gungame and OITC are overrated and it’s piss easy to cheat on duck hunt by leaving the event area.

Reaction score
I hope the Gun Game issue is fixed by then. The one where the gun is off center when you respawn.

Reaction score
Event Update Log:
  • New "Farm Survival" Event
  • Two new Battle Royale locations: Suburbs and Forest
  • Four new Gun Game locations: City, Business, City Hall, Suburbs
  • Musical Chairs blocks players from joining if they can't play the music
  • Extra tools for staff to manage events

Reaction score
I only chose Battle Royale as the weapon-based event, and the rest was Beach Derby and SWAT Van Showdown. I cba with raids anymore since they're so quick to finish, like under 2 minutes. I agree with you but I'll still join.

Reaction score
Event Update Log #2:
  • Added lots of spawns to existing event zones to reduce the chance of spawning on top of someone
  • It is always daytime for players in the Farm Survival, Gun Game and One in the Chamber
  • Non-Event items are removed during Battle Royale and Farm Survival
  • Farm Survival has infinite stamina
  • Bandages are given when you spawn in Battle Royale and Farm Survival
  • Splints are can now be found in medical event boxes
  • Fixed some event bugs
Random things packaged in the update:
  • NLR information is no longer visible on the HUD while using a camera
  • Fixed loads of non-event related bugs

Reaction score
It's a shame that people also ruin half of them, including the raid, With that ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.