server is dying thread number #420 and counting

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Make a military rp or starwars rp it has a very big player gain and its very easy to upkeep u just need some gamemasters that will do 3-4 events daily
so if the new players come onto the starwars rp they might see perpheads server and see what it is redirecting the player gain from starwars rp to perp
so perp might actually be alive again witch most importantly means queue server
but dont u dare make it shitty rp or ill start screaming

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
what do u mean it has like 25 players max i seen scp-rp with 100 players on all the time

Reaction score
Someone tried to set up a regiment in Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars and called it the 69th Regiment of Perp. Nothing ever happened to that lol

Deleted member 6228

bruh everytime i look for cav regs i can never find any

Reaction score
I don't know who proposed this idea first, it was somewhere in the shoutbox. Pls remind me if you know who.

Instead of bashing the player count or on no updates I'd like to suggest something so we could keep the community alive instead of witnessing the same fate the old community where me and Jordan (Swiper) came from in 2013 (getting sold out to JAC (Now 'SantosRP') lmao)

Since the player count is turning
and everyone is interested in other games what about turning this community into a multi-game community instead of focusing on a single game? A bunch of work needs to be done however, like how we require a Community Manager and all sorts of ranks to manage every game, game mode and interests. A lot of multi-game communities exist (e.g. GFL) that pull it off well.

The games could consist of:
Garry's Mod and its game modes (Zombie Survival, Minigames including Deathrun, rotating game modes, PERP lol)
Arma 2 DayZ (pog), Arma 3
Rust
CS:GO (Scrims/retake, Surf, Bhop, Zombie Escape for the big brains like me)
TF2 (Jailbreak, MvM, custom maps)
Literally anything with a active playerbase/community.

Your thoughts?
That will just end up lowering perps player count even more by distributing whats left of the community to a new server that will just die.

Reaction score
The only pull factor to this community is Gmod roleplay, by having different servers on different games/gamemodes it could increase the amount of players that come into the community.