server is dying thread number #420 and counting

Reaction score
I don't know who proposed this idea first, it was somewhere in the shoutbox. Pls remind me if you know who.

Instead of bashing the player count or on no updates I'd like to suggest something so we could keep the community alive instead of witnessing the same fate the old community where me and Jordan (Swiper) came from in 2013 (getting sold out to JAC (Now 'SantosRP') lmao)

Since the player count is turning
and everyone is interested in other games what about turning this community into a multi-game community instead of focusing on a single game? A bunch of work needs to be done however, like how we require a Community Manager and all sorts of ranks to manage every game, game mode and interests. A lot of multi-game communities exist (e.g. GFL) that pull it off well.

The games could consist of:
Garry's Mod and its game modes (Zombie Survival, Minigames including Deathrun, rotating game modes, PERP lol)
Arma 2 DayZ (pog), Arma 3
Rust
CS:GO (Scrims/retake, Surf, Bhop, Zombie Escape for the big brains like me)
TF2 (Jailbreak, MvM, custom maps)
Literally anything with a active playerbase/community.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Expanding could be a great idea however I think we lack the playerbase to populate any other server besides this one enough to the point where it's sensible to keep it running.

Reaction score
SCP is a good example of something that can be viable because its only like 25 players max and we already had an SCP community with like 15-17 players average.

Reaction score
Okay this may work, as in we would be able to grow communities in other games, and maybe they could also visit the other servers we offer.

+SUPPORT.

Reaction score
waItIng fOr meGa PatCh headass, lets just bring it back.....

Deleted member 4116

Watch my montage, shootouts are just fine. You think everyone in the game is teleporting or something. It's mainly the driving but it's not really a problem you get used to it.